Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thousands of Our Users Got Free Talk Time

Dear Amulyam.in User,

We haven't seen you on Amulyam for so long. Thousands of users have already got free recharge. Read what they are saying about us:

Anoop Chaudhary says:

"It's amazing, Wonderful site.On my first day on amulyam,i got recharge of 10 rs. wow..!The site contains very interesting things.Enjoy playing contests and save money to recharge your phone."

S Joseph Vasudevan says:

"It is amazing.I got my mobile recharged for free. First, I didn't believe this since I had many bitter experiences when using this type of websites. But Aumlyam is gentle and word keeping website. I really thank the friend who has referred me to this site. Thank you."

To read more testimonials Click Here

Your Amulyam.in registered mobile number is: 98330****) and if you have forgotten the password, you can get a new password by clicking here.

Check Our Currently Available Offers to Get Free Recharge.

Regards,

Amulyam Team

No comments: