Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome to Deal Magic!

DEALMAGIC logo
Follow us Facebook Twitter td
Welcome to Deal Magic!
From time to time, we'll send you exclusive limited time deals via Email. We can't wait to help you explore all the cool things to do in your city at irresistible prices.
Deals in your city Check out
50% - 90% off on Deals in your City:
Restaurants
Spas
Shows
Activites
Classes
Events
More Deals
Deal Magic Members Say:
“You guys have great deals with the best brands...Your deal on Olive Beach was a complete steal at my favorite restaurant, I had the most amazing time with my friends ”
-Radhika
“Deal Magic is awesome! I like that you so carefully select your featured businesses, I am always impressed with the new places I try through Deal Magic”
--Rahul
“I dont know what I like better - that I saved so much money with Deal Magic or that I got to try soo many cool places that I may never have heard of. Either way Deal Magic is the best thing to happen to me in a long time .. Thanks!”
-Seema
Refer Friends and Get Upto 2000 per friend! Refer a friend
Discover the luxury lifestyle at our Blog Refer a friend
Thank you! www.dealmagic.com
DealMagic Logo
You have received this email, because you subscribed to receive Deal Magic alerts. If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future, please unsubscribe. Need help? Have feedback? Contact Us

No comments: