Thursday, August 26, 2010

OK, you can have TopCAATs v2 Today

Dear sunil dhing

Wow, when I sent that link to the sneak preview video yesterday I didn't realise it would stir up such a storm!

Ok, so you weren't really angry, but after you watched the video yesterday I started getting emails like this.

"The next version of TopCAATs is looking great, I can't wait to try it out. But I don't understand why you would show me all these great new features but not let me use them?

You've clearly got them ready - I saw it in the video! When will I be able to get my hands on this?"


Well, the truth is that version 2 isn't quite ready yet - we've still got a couple of features to add. But, given the responses to yesterday's email, I've decided to let you have access to the tools that are ready TODAY!

I've posted another video that explains how you can get your hands on an early copy of TopCAATs v2 right now, and be one of the first people to ever use it.

www.topcaats.com/?pid=102&page=Get_v2_Today

But, I'm only making this available until the end of the week. At 5pm on Friday, I'm going to have to take the video down, and if you miss it, you'll have to wait until version 2 is officially released in a couple of months.

So, don't delay - check out the video now and grab yourself a copy of TopCAATs v2 before anyone else!

www.topcaats.com/?pid=102&page=Get_v2_Today

Kind regards

Charlie Walker

No comments: