Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sneak preview inside TopCAATs v2 - Special video

Hi sunil dhing

First of all, thank you to everyone who took a couple of minutes to answer the questions I sent you on Monday. I got some great answers and it's really helped me out, so THANKS!

After I sent that email on Monday, I got a load of emails asking about more about TopCAATs version 2. It seems many of you are really excited about the new tools and features we're adding and just can't wait!

So, I've recorded a quick video (it's only 5 minutes long) giving you a sneak preview inside version 2, check it out.

www.topcaats.com/?pid=100&page=V2_Sneak_Preview

Cheers

Charlie Walker

P.S. I really think you're going to like what you see! Watch the video now at www.topcaats.com/?pid=100&page=V2_Sneak_Preview

No comments: