Saturday, January 29, 2011

CiteMan Digest Sat Jan 29 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase
YOUR DIGEST SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT CONFIRMED. PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THE CITEMAN NETWORK DIGEST
You can Unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.

Most Active Discussions

Eve Teasing & the immediate reaction
(24 Replies, 929 Views)
Hi Friends, Eve teasing is a very common scenario. The purpose for putting this up is something that happened 10 minutes back when i was down with an office colleague for a cup of tea. There was this man as usual passing comments on ladies while talking to another person. My colleague was walking few blocks ahead of me, unaware of the comments. Thankfully i have a very good eye sight and can do do

Compliences are better or HR
(21 Replies, 300 Views)
Hi, I have around 5 years of experience in HR as well as Compliance(personnel) also.Now i ahve got an offer to work in personnel and admin department with one of the most reputed group in India. Now problem is many people suggest me not to go for this option because in personnel, i would interact with labour class and govt officials.(*being a girl biggest problem is with me as many people said) an

Empanelment of Trainers
(21 Replies, 334 Views)
Dear All, We are looking for good trainers for empanelment both in soft skills and tech training at all levels. Interested trainers can get in touch with us giving the details on your skill sets and the titles they have handled. Even working HR managers who are interested to handle the training assignments on Saturdays and Sundays can also send in their details. With warm regards

Full and final Settlement
(8 Replies, 391 Views)
Hi All, I am working in a recruitment firm from Oct 2009. Now I have resigned from there and serving my notice period which is of one Month from 6th Jan to 6th Feb, 2011. I had worked for a week in my notice period and then my employer said that he will take care of the things and tell me to work if there is something important. I just want to know will I get my full salary for the notice period,

Performance Appraisal
(7 Replies, 601 Views)
Hi Friends, This is Mohan. Please find enclosed some useful information related to performance appraisal. Hope it will be useful for everyone.

Calculate your p.f.pension
(7 Replies, 829 Views)
DEAR ALL, KINDLY GO THROUGH THE LINK FOR YOUR PROVIDENT FUND APPROXIMATE PENSION. Approx Pension - EPFO, Delhi North WITH REGARDS SHISH RAM UNIYAL 09811681660 COMPLIANCE

Recruitment Procedue
(7 Replies, 792 Views)
hi seniors Please provide the full recruitment procedure. recruitment cycle. and also let me know what is basic question for HR Executive in recruitment .

Transfer of PF Old to New
(6 Replies, 304 Views)
Dear Sir / Madam, Currently i am working with the reputed company as Executive from last six year this company has other company related name commmon now my question is i joined this company in 2005 there after two and a half year later company transfer me from A company to B company for six month then transfer again from B company to C company till today date in the same way i transfer my PF amt

What quality control system from the following you will adopt?
(6 Replies, 186 Views)
Suppose you are working in the quality department of a textile unit. Your job responsibility is to test the color of fabric. Being the quality controller what quality control system from the following you will adopt? Justify your answer JIT GANTT CHART PERT In my opinion none of the above is refer to quality control. I need your assistance let me know whether i m wrong or right.

Training for Managerial staff in Gurgaon
(6 Replies, 106 Views)
Dear All, We are looking for some training modules in a Auto Component manufacturing industry based in Gurgaon. So i request all the Trainers who can provide in house training to managerial staff in modules like "Leadership, Analytical Skills, Team Building, Motivational Skills or any other relevant module" to send their proposals on hemant.dev@gmail.com with complete fees/module details. Please m

Most Popular Discussions

HR Lessons from Anand Mahindra
(3 Replies, 536 Views)
Hi, PFA my ppt. Regards , Nikhil Sharma

Games on effective communication for Managers
(4 Replies, 470 Views)
Hi All, I’m conducting Effective Business Communication Training for Leaders/Managers. Can anybody please help me with ideas of role plays, GDs, games and other activities suitable for Managers to make them understand workplace communication skills. Looking forward to your response asap. Thanks and Regards Anu

Can anyone help me with a Resignation Letter Format ?
(8 Replies, 180 Views)
Can anyone help me with a Resignation Letter Format ? ..... .....

Objectives for the training and development coordinator?
(4 Replies, 151 Views)
I need to set objectives for the training and development coordinator in my company. Should i take the objectives from the job description and how do i identify the key result areas to measure?

Corporate training program workshop
(7 Replies, 140 Views)
Dear Members, i am working as HR Executive in a freight forwarding organization in Bangalore. We are planning to organise a training program in the month of february for Branch Managers with Sales background. Looking forward for trainers, who can help with good training modules. For any clarification, kindly let me know. Regards, Nimisha

Compensation and benefits
(0 Replies, 120 Views)
Dear all members, I have been posting many soft skills presentations in citeHR. This time for the benefit of students and young HR professionals I have attached a PPt on Compensation and benefits. Please see attached presentation and send your feed back. Regards B N Nagaraj General Manager Adarsh Group bnnagaraj@adarshdevelopers.com

Soft Skills Training for Low Level Supervisors
(3 Replies, 97 Views)
Dear All, I need some soft skills trainings for low level supervisors in powerpoint, which are suitable for a construction industry Regards, Uzma

Health and safety questionnaire
(3 Replies, 50 Views)
Hi to all,I am doing my final year M.B.A and at present I am doing my project on topic "A Study on Health and Safety of Employees" and I need to prepare atleat 25 questions.So can anyone please help me out as soon as possible.

Guidelines for Job Aspirants
(0 Replies, 44 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring whistle-blowing watchdog entrepreneurial lesson in job hunting on Guidelines for Job Aspirants.

True fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2 Replies, 44 Views)
Hi frnds, This is the true fact of Life when ur time is good, ur mistakes r taken as a joke..But whn ur time is bad, even ur jokes r noticed as mistakes.


Latest Attachments

Personal pro equi.pp
Dear Kate, attaching herewith PPT on personal protective equipments. rgds JC[..]
# View Thread

Rules for which reas
Hi Guys, I am attaching a presentation regarding the rules for which reasons are not known. The rule[..]
# View Thread

Focus_Consultancy_Pr
Dear Nimisha, We, at Focus Consultancy Services, are Learning & Development company facilitating sof[..]
# View Thread

Focus_Consultancy_Pr
Dear Hemant, We, at Focus Consultancy Services, are Learning & Development company facilitating soft[..]
# View Thread

No_time_for_GOD.pps
Vidhya! why this warning! ok please read the attachement also in supporting your quote!
# View Thread

RiverCrossing.pps
Try to solve attached puzzle. Regards Aditi[..]
# View Thread

Every Child is a mas
Hello Friends, My greetings to you. I believe a 'visualized-thought' gives more meaningful powe[..]
# View Thread

Ignorance.ppt
Hello Friends, My greetings to you. I believe a 'visualized-thought' gives more meaningful powe[..]
# View Thread

safety in gas weldin
Dear all, Just take a look on attached "safety in gas welding and cutting similar process'' file. . [..]
# View Thread

ELECTRIC AND MAGNETI
Dear all, Please find the attached "ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC FIELDS may be dangerous”. Hope this [..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: