Sunday, January 30, 2011

CiteMan Digest Sun Jan 30 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

why did you choose hr as your profession
(9 Replies, 139 Views)
why did you choose hr as your carrier

Compensation and benefits ppt
(4 Replies, 395 Views)
Dear all members, I have been posting many soft skills presentations in citeHR. This time for the benefit of students and young HR professionals I have attached a PPt on Compensation and benefits. Please see attached presentation and send your feed back. Regards B N Nagaraj General Manager Adarsh Group bnnagaraj@adarshdevelopers.com

Payment of gratuity in case of serving two different companies
(3 Replies, 37 Views)
Dear Fraternity Friends I am facing a peculier situation in which one our of employee has resigned , before joining us he had served another PSU for 3 years and six months and served us for 4 year and four month . Now he is claiming, since he had came from one PSU to another PSU serving total of 7 years and 10 months he is entiltled for gratuity . Members are requested to please share the views fo

LTA limit?
(3 Replies, 84 Views)
Dear All, I am handling Comp. & Ben for my organization. I want to seek an advice from you all regarding LTA limit. What i know the general trend is to give One Month’s Basic as LTA but my worry is that for Top Mgt., if they are entitled for 1 month’s basic,how much realistic is for them to claim it as per IT rule, they will claim it once in 2 years so eg. if they are entitled for 1 la

Kra,kpa & kpi
(3 Replies, 130 Views)
Dear All, Please share your views on KRA,KPA & KPI.......

Hr-policy
(2 Replies, 39 Views)
HI, Please provide HR-POLICY for export house . Thanks & Regard Munchun Singh

Grievance handling
(2 Replies, 60 Views)
Hi, can i know the format of preparing questionnaires for the topic "Grievance Handling"..

Job satisfaction and employee satisfaction - are they the same project?
(2 Replies, 68 Views)
my project topic is job satisfaction and my friend topic is employee satisfaction, in my college both of them should not do in same topic is this both are same are different topic pls clarify my doubt then only we can proceed the poject. pls inform me as soon as possible. to proceed my project successfully

ERP software for SMES
(2 Replies, 19 Views)
Dear all, I am Working as Hr in a rubber industry, please suggest me information Regarding ERP software for Small Scale Enterprizes Thanks.........

Talent Management
(2 Replies, 19 Views)
Dear frnds, Wh is the sense of Talent Management? regards.

Most Popular Discussions

Entitlement of EL encashment
(3 Replies, 59 Views)
Hello Seniors/ Friends, I have joined an organization on 12th July 2010 and left the same on 6th January 2011. Technically, its 5 days less than 6 months in the calendar. Now, am I entitled to get the encashment of Earned Leave accrued in my account? Can July 2010 be counted as one month as I joined before 15th of the month? Please help me with your valuable suggestion and advise. Regardds - J P D

How to Calculate Safety Man Hours ?.
(1 Replies, 38 Views)
Dear Senior, I am new to this field. Kindly help me in calculating Safety Man hours . Thank you.

HR Questions with answers
(0 Replies, 36 Views)
please send me some Objectives questions with answers regarding HR in competitive Exam.i would to know which topics in HR are important

How to write job description?
(3 Replies, 27 Views)
Hi Team, Can you help me out in JD of the following. 1.Project Lead 2.Tech Lead 3.Vice President-Technology 4.AGM-Production 5.AGM-Customer Support Surendra

recruitment question
(0 Replies, 26 Views)
how can u judge the recruiting. and what are the steps follow ur recruitment

Recruitment documentation needed
(0 Replies, 24 Views)
HI All I need help, please im so frastrated!!! I NEED DOCUMENTS TO OPEN MY OWN RECRUITMENT COMPANY IN SA...CAPE TOWN I GOT A FEW FROM ALL OVER BUT I NEED ONE COMAPNY TO ASSIST ME BY SENDING ALL THERE DOCUMENTATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS TO PLACING A CANDIDATE. I ALSO NEED INFO TO WHAT TO SAY TO MY CLIENT WHEN I APPROACH HIM FOR BUSINESS? ANYBODY.... PLEASE HELP!!! RENIER - CAPE TOWN SA

HR Round Table
(0 Replies, 23 Views)
Can somebody tell me what HR Round table is all about and how do we initiate process? Can some body share document on the same...

Twenty attributes of a world-class hr organization
(0 Replies, 23 Views)
Mentioned below the website for TWENTY ATTRIBUTES OF A WORLD-CLASS HR ORGANIZATION- Competency Diagnostics - Human Resource | The Corporate Executive Board (CEB) India


Latest Attachments

017 - Gas Cutting& W
I had written a procedure on this subject sometime in 2006 for a client in Sudan. Maybe an useful ad[..]
# View Thread

Asian Architecture..
Dear Friends Hope you will like this excellent presentation. Regards
# View Thread

Personal pro equi.pp
Dear Kate, attaching herewith PPT on personal protective equipments. rgds JC[..]
# View Thread

Rules for which reas
Hi Guys, I am attaching a presentation regarding the rules for which reasons are not known. The rule[..]
# View Thread

Focus_Consultancy_Pr
Dear Nimisha, We, at Focus Consultancy Services, are Learning & Development company facilitating sof[..]
# View Thread

Focus_Consultancy_Pr
Dear Hemant, We, at Focus Consultancy Services, are Learning & Development company facilitating soft[..]
# View Thread

No_time_for_GOD.pps
Vidhya! why this warning! ok please read the attachement also in supporting your quote!
# View Thread

RiverCrossing.pps
Try to solve attached puzzle. Regards Aditi[..]
# View Thread

Every Child is a mas
Hello Friends, My greetings to you. I believe a 'visualized-thought' gives more meaningful powe[..]
# View Thread

Ignorance.ppt
Hello Friends, My greetings to you. I believe a 'visualized-thought' gives more meaningful powe[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: