Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CiteMan Digest Thu Jul 21 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Body Language & its Importance :)
(33 Replies, 3000 Views)
Greetings All, The enclosed PPT enables you to understand that one of the often ignored aspects of communication, is understanding of body language. Body language cannot be concealed because it speaks the language of the heart. Research has shown that most people pay more attention to, and believe more readily, their impression of how a person acts through body language than what is said through w

Welcoming the speaker - I am nervous
(27 Replies, 951 Views)
Greetings Seniors, We have a training and we have 2 facilitators and i have to welcome them by a small speech...i am really scared and nervous to do it. Please let me know how shall i come out of this nervousness and fear. Please help me!

How To Frame A Training Calender
(11 Replies, 388 Views)
Greetings All, Greetings for the day!!! I am working in an IT Company as HR and want to prepare a training calender for the employees there.Could you please suggest me,what points should be taken in to consideration and how the calender can be prepared. Please come forward with your valuable suggestions.Eagerly waiting for your reply. Regards, Shweta Singh

Employee Discipline
(9 Replies, 292 Views)
This is regarding a grave incident that happened in my office today. One of the directors drivers was involved in making tea using the wrong method. Hence one of my juniors asked him not to involve int he process. Despite repeated orders of not involving in the activity, the driver did not care to respect my juniors words and hence provocated him. My junior lost his temper and slapped the driver.

Maternity leave
(8 Replies, 143 Views)
Hello, I am working in software pvt. ltd. company. I am going to take maternity leave. As per our company handbook.The rule is like: "The employee will be paid only the Basic Pay of her monthly salary, and it may be paid after the employee resumes on duty." Please let me know this rule is true. Please guide me.

HR Process Manual
(7 Replies, 424 Views)
Greetings Colleagues, I'm based in the UAE and I'm working on HR Process Manual for my company. Can someone help with a sample of HR Process Manual please? I shall greatly appreciate if you could e-mail me at your earliest convenience a copy of the HR Process Manual prepared by you for my guidance. Please email me at moid.khan@presflt.ae Regards, Moid

Plz guide me to do PHD in HR through distance education
(6 Replies, 129 Views)
Hi everyone, I’m an MBA in HR passed out an year before and at present working as an HR in a private firm.Phd in HR is my dream..i can do it in distance education only.Please guide me how to do it,which are the good universities..do i need to study for m.phil to do phd?please help me..

ESI on Building construction Bill
(6 Replies, 259 Views)
Hi Seniors whether we need to deduct ESI on building construction Bill , if so what is the % age of deduction . I heard it will be 2.20 %on total bill value. Please clarify

Employee Indiscipline
(5 Replies, 89 Views)
This is regarding a grave incident that happened in my office today. One of the directors drivers was involved in making tea using the wrong method. Hence one of my juniors asked him not to involve int he process. Despite repeated orders of not involving in the activity, the driver did not care to respect my juniors words and hence provocated him. My junior lost his temper and slapped the driver.

Improve Your Business Presentation Skills
(5 Replies, 817 Views)
Greetings All Enclosed here the document titled- Improve Your Business Presentation Skills.

Most Popular Discussions

how to improve my English communication
(4 Replies, 794 Views)
Greetings sir/madam I am working as a HR Assistant in a steel manufacturing company for the last nine months, i am not fluent in English, whenever i meet my boss or any other superior i am fearing lot to communicate with them, i can understand their talk and everything but i can not answer them properly even i know the answers. sometimes the fear overtook me to answering wrongly. so kindly give me

Presentation on Implementing HRD Programs
(0 Replies, 437 Views)
Greetings All Enclosing here the PPT titled- Implementing HRD Programs. Kindly update the contains in required.

PF Latest
(4 Replies, 378 Views)
Greetings All, Please find attached a news paper clipping of today’s Hindustan Times on PF Contribution on HRA, Conv. etc., for your information. Please also find copies of recent Judgments of High Courts at MP and Madras. Thanks & Regards. Keshav Korgaonkar http://www.shantadurgaent.com,Welcome To Shantadurga Enterprises Cell: +91 99675 16383

Checklist implementing a performance appraisal system
(1 Replies, 191 Views)
Greetings All Enclosed here the document titled- CHECKLIST IMPLEMENTING A PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM

Training courses and certification
(4 Replies, 155 Views)
Hi, I am a certified trainer from ISTD, Delhi, which I completed in 2009. need to update my knowledge and skills in Training and development. Please suggest good certification courses or site. regards Manisha D

What Gita Tells To HR Managers?-AVS's desk
(1 Replies, 127 Views)
Please use the below link to know about Gita’s lessons to HRM http://www.citehr.com/349430-lessons-bhagavad-gita-hr-managers-special-picture-thought-avs-s-desk.html AVS

Presentation On Hazchem code
(2 Replies, 121 Views)
Greetings All, Need your help. Any body have presentation on Hazchem code. Please post here

Withdraw of EPF
(3 Replies, 100 Views)
Hi Team, I’m an employee of Gap Inc for more than 5 yrs nw> I need to know if its possible to withdraw EPF even while I’m working with the same organization and if yes, then what is the process of doing so and how long does it generally take? Appreciate Gaurav

Karma Newsletter : March 2011
(0 Replies, 87 Views)
Greetings All Greetings of the Day It’s our great pleasure to share our Karma Newsletter (March 2011) with you which we are doing for past so many years. KMCPL (Karma Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.) is the first HR and Labour Compliance Management Organization to be recognized as an ISO 9001:2008 compliance. KARMA has a Pan-India presence having more than 10 Associate Support Offices a

How to remember the name of writers?
(4 Replies, 66 Views)
Greetings Seniors, I know asking such an question is not good, beacuase the answar it self I have to find out. But as a seniors I Know you can advice on this.... One of my hobby is to read Managmement books, but many a time am not able to remember the name of writer/author. When some one ask me who was the author that book and so.....I feel totally disappointed. could you pls advice me on this Tha


Latest Attachments

ESI Amenment 2010.pd
Greetings all , pls. see this attachment .ESI act amendment need to be helpful of you. Regards Sunil[..]
# View Thread

Hidden Images [from
Can any one find all hidden Images from this presentation.......... Let us see...............8)[..]
# View Thread

HC_PH_ON__PF_BASIC_W
Greetings All, PLease find the copy of judgement on the same
# View Thread

Montage-Enterprises-
Please find attached a scanned copy of Judgment Copy, the Madhya Pradesh High Court in the case of M[..]
# View Thread

haz-com-trg1.ppt
Greetings Mr. Parag Bane Go through the attached files. May be fulfill your requrement... Or else pl[..]
# View Thread

hazcomsafety.pdf
Greetings Mr. Parag Bane Go through the attached files. May be fulfill your requrement... Or else pl[..]
# View Thread

Creativity.ppt
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

communicationskills.
Hi, please find the attachment and also read English newspaper, listen to english movie or news or s[..]
# View Thread

communication hand b
Hi, please find the attachment and also read English newspaper, listen to english movie or news or s[..]
# View Thread

Comm_Skills-_Prabal.
Hi, please find the attachment and also read English newspaper, listen to english movie or news or s[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: