Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CiteMan Digest Wed Jul 27 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

IF Employer is not paying you the salary
(19 Replies, 370 Views)
Hi Guys This is regarding some recruitment company where I worked for 7 months and they have stopped my 2 months salary I went for 10 days after getting the verbal permission from them surprisingly one day I got a call from the manager that management does not want me to take because I could meet my assigned targets Please suggest what to do as they are not paying me the 2 months salary

How to groom myself for a high paced corporate environment -Please help
(15 Replies, 573 Views)
Hi Guys I have recently joined an MNC where I feeling hesitation as other staff members are from the convent school passed out and are from the rich families Please advise as I am loosing my identity day by day by hesitating in talking/sharing my foods

Regarding PF
(11 Replies, 484 Views)
Greetings Sir I just joined organisation as HR executive but i dont have any knowledge about PF. I want to know the various forms of PF and their brief description about how, when those will be filled and submitted. Kindly attach the file as well. I coud not get necessory information from EPFO website. I would be highly obaliged to you.

Leave query
(10 Replies, 215 Views)
suggest in this condition.? one of our employee(A) get infected with Malaria as he is not staying here with family so one of our employee(B) took him to hospital as they were at same residence. should i marked Half Day leave for (B) or not ?..because due to medical emergency he was not able to come. Suggest if something else can be done?

Job Skills Words List
(8 Replies, 469 Views)
Greetings All Enclosed here the document titled- Job Skills Words.

ESIC
(7 Replies, 72 Views)
can anyone tell me how to get the new biometric card for the employees Regards Shilpi

How to praise my boss
(6 Replies, 58 Views)
Greetings seniors tomorrow i have review meeting i need to talk some thing about my boss He has attitude problem I need to advise him indirectly for his mistakes Can any one pls help me in this regard

Adamant ppl
(6 Replies, 136 Views)
Greetings All, Im working as an HR executive. In my organization im facing lot of problem bec of some adamant ppl. they are not at all following the HR rules. even they are not ready to give respect to HR.. im not able to complaint this to my senior ppl also.. bec wotk wise they are good.. they are having good support from their seniors.. so pls help me ... what shud i do in this positin...???? ho

Company releiving me before Completion of Notice Period, delaying F&F Settlement
(6 Replies, 219 Views)
I am working in a Reputed Pharma Company from last 1 year at Area Manager level where representatives are reporting to me. I served a 1 month Notice dated 13th July 11 and wanted to work till completion of said NP. Now company stopped my field work and conveyed to releived me w.e.f. 13th July-11 itself with a 1 month salary in lieu of Notice and Final settlement. It is now 25th and I didnt heard a

Compensation
(5 Replies, 47 Views)
Greetings All, I want to know that company is liable to pay compensation if person has worked for 3yrs. if yes than how much regards Deepak

Most Popular Discussions

need warning letter format
(3 Replies, 396 Views)
hi i m hr executive. i need format of some letters like :- warning letter, joining kit,joining letter, induction program format....thnk u...

Orgainsation structure & chart
(3 Replies, 279 Views)
Greetings All, I am working in a security company which provide security guards to Security officers to sites involved in oil & gas exploration. I have assigned a task to create an organisation structure and chart for the same. Please guide me. And anybody have organisation chart of security company please mail me. Thanks Vijay vinil112000@yahoo.co.in

Case study
(4 Replies, 170 Views)
ABC organization recruited twelve new employees. On the first day, the HR manager addressed the new recruits and explained to them about the company’s operations, various facilities offered by the company, The dress code to be followed by employees and the behavior expected of them. Then each new employee introduced himself/herself to the group. The induction program lasted till lunch. After

Centralized PF
(4 Replies, 169 Views)
Greetings All, Greetings for the day ! I am working as HR Executive in an organization (Automobile Showroom) in Goa with 30 people on roll.Our head office is in Pune and We have a branch in Goa. We want to keep PF centralized but PF inspector is insisting us to take a subcode here in Goa.He has issued a letter also suggesting the same.Our PF is deducted every month and submitted by our head office

Practice of annual leave encashment in India
(2 Replies, 156 Views)
Greetings Members, I am from real estate company and would like to know about the Leave Encashement rule in India. Is it applicable to all industry and how to calculate the same. Thank you.

Soft skills trainers required !!
(4 Replies, 150 Views)
Greetings All We are looking for SOFT SKILL TRAINER for training on motivation skills of our employees. Interested consultant / trainer based chennai can drop a mail to my email id kumaracme.d (at) gmail.com With regards Kumar

Doubt in applicability of ContractLabour Act,1970
(3 Replies, 130 Views)
Greetings all seniors, I would like to clarify some of my doubts.As per given information below, so that you all can give your valuable comment. 1. We have a small manufacturing company with the manpower of 30 employees ( 12 company on role ,09 Trainee for one year & 09 Contractual people) Q Weather Contract Labour Act,1970 is applicable on us if yes than what all Registers , document & returns we

The Dangers of Nitrogen!
(3 Replies, 112 Views)
Greetings All, The importance of Nitrogen gas is increasing day by day in the industrial sector. At the same time this non-hazardous gas is causing for many fatal accidents. we have to take utmost care in using this gas. Let us create awareness amongst our workforce. Here I am giving some information about the hazards of Nitrogen gas as ppt. Please share your valuable inputs i.e. Hazards, Accident

hiii
(3 Replies, 95 Views)
Hiiii, I am working as an HR Executive in firm here total 250 employees working as telecaller and feild worker(for collection of bill), but we r not giving them pf and esi and the salary of employees are less. So, now I suggested them to apply pf and esi. So plz. seniors suggest me what should be good for employees as well as for organisation and what step should i take? looking forward for needfu

Looking out for trainers/ soft skills training institutes in Pune
(5 Replies, 95 Views)
Hi, We are looking forward to conduct training programs on following 1. Delivering Effective presentation skills 2. Conflict Management Please drop a mail on s.aanandi@gmail.com with details.


Latest Attachments

NEWS_citeHR.1.pdf
Think Talent is an advisory boutique firm in Leadership Development and Change Management. Executive[..]
# View Thread

NEWS_citeHR.1.pdf
Think Talent is an advisory boutique firm in Leadership Development and Change Management. Executive[..]
# View Thread

NEWS_citeHR.1.pdf
Think Talent is an advisory boutique firm in Leadership Development and Change Management. Executive[..]
# View Thread

NEWS_citeHR.1.pdf
Think Talent is an advisory boutique firm in Leadership Development and Change Management. Executive[..]
# View Thread

Nitrogen info pack e
I have another presentation on N2. Hope that it will be useful to understand what N2 does to oneR[..]
# View Thread

employeesbrochure.pd
Greetings All, Please find attached PDF file, process for biometric card or Smart Card. Thanks[..]
# View Thread

Dangers of Nitrogen.
Greetings All, The importance of Nitrogen gas is increasing day by day in the industrial sector. At [..]
# View Thread

212 The Extra Degree
Excellent presentation, am sharing with u al. Rameshbala[..]
# View Thread

toddler_taming.ppt
Taming your "Inner Toddler" Please find attached[..]
# View Thread

create-your-thoughts
Create your thoughts Inner Wisdom Invisible intelligence[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: