Sunday, March 27, 2011

CiteMan Digest Mon Mar 28 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Need the forms a&f of grautity act
(4 Replies, 115 Views)
need the forms a & f of grautity act

Can employee take future date sick leave
(4 Replies, 104 Views)
Hi, Case- Employee raise a future date sick leave (SL) and management rejects it on ground that Sick leave can not be a future date and employee is having PL so he should raise PL. 1. In India Sick leave is only for illness/medical emergency or it’s defintion is much broder. 2. Can employee take future date sick leave.Do we have any legal rule for this.

Suggest Labour and industrial law
(4 Replies, 42 Views)
Hi My name is Sanjeev Khandwali from Bahadurgarh I am persuing correspondence MBA in HR from MD University and working in Merino Penal Product Ltd Rohad Bahadurgarh as a Assistant Trainer in HRD Department. Suggest me any other course whose are beneficial for me in future in HRD. I want to do a post graduate diploma in Industrial relation or Labour law so that I can get good exposure in HR field.

Emloyee Handbook
(4 Replies, 175 Views)
What types of information we include in the Employee Hand Book? Can anybody give me formate of Employee handbook?

I have to end my Bond, can't continue any longer - please guide me
(3 Replies, 6 Views)
Dear, I had signed a bond of 63,000 Rs. when my organisation offered me a B-School study. After completing my study, i have only 3 months left in completing my bond. Now i am resigning from this organisation. The bond was signed on a 50 Rs. stemp paper. Is there any way that i can servive from this bond or amount will be reduced? If possible, please give me some solution before 29th March, 2011. T

Safety Measures in in Cab
(3 Replies, 15 Views)
Dear Sirs, Our company operates nearly 10 contracted buses daily to pick and drop employees from various locations. We came across very hard times in the past 2 consequential months. Now I want ensure safety in the buses also which carry workmen to and pro. Now it will be helpful if I am guided by you seniors... Pls. help me. Regards, SSM

Help -Hr manual& employee handbook
(2 Replies, 84 Views)
Greetings!! I have to prepare the employee handbook and Hr manual for a newly estb. company.. in automobile industry.. can u plzzz update me like what all topics should be covered in that.. Waiting for the responses. Regards Lakshika

Framework to Design Your Training Plan
(2 Replies, 186 Views)
The attachment may make meaning for the Training Team. Thanks, Ash

Peer to Peer recognition
(2 Replies, 23 Views)
Hi Can anyone suggest for peer to peer level recognition program in your organisation. What are the ways and means can we implement the program? Thanks Divya

Employee Engagement
(2 Replies, 115 Views)
Can anybody tell me what is Employee Engagement? what are the activities involved in Employee Engagement?

Most Popular Discussions

Formula to calculate salary hike in Appraisal
(1 Replies, 206 Views)
appraisal ...like setting of goals is the work of the immediate superior...where exactly the hr HR comes in the scene...& v imp whats the last step of appraisal....like doing mis ...so how to appraise the sal in wat %..how increment is calculated and what is the formula used for this.....Pl tell the last step in details.....Thanks in advance

ppt hrd induction
(0 Replies, 84 Views)
Sir, I need HRD Induction in PPT. Could you please help me in this regard as I am not in possition of the same. Thanks Rajvir Singh

Accept the new offer or be in the existing job - Dilemma
(2 Replies, 82 Views)
Was involved in a discussion with one of my close friends on a dilemma he was caught up in. He is a person who believes in working faithfully for a Company and leaves only if he feels that there is nothing going forward or him anylonger. Reason why he has been not less than three years in any Company that he has worked with. Longest being seven years. He has just joined a Company (from a completel

Rules Book For Making Organogram
(1 Replies, 80 Views)
Is there any rule book for making Organogram??? Particularly......I would have the problem with lower level employees where one or more works for two or more than two people how to indicate it in the organogram and what about reporting structure and appraising that person

Indian Payroll
(0 Replies, 70 Views)
Hi, I got offer in MNC Co as a payroll Executive and i wanted to gain knowledge on Indian Payroll. Please guide me Rgds, Prabhakar

Corporate Social Responsbilities
(0 Replies, 65 Views)
Hi every one! I am doining PHD and need to sumbit a serve report on CSR. I am attaching a questionnair. I need help from HR professional to get filled this questaionnair. This is only for survey and will not be used, shared the information of any company. Yor all requested to fill the questionnair With Thanks Anil Tomar*

Termination letter from HR to a employee due to healthporblem
(0 Replies, 60 Views)
Dear all , I am Rajeev working with SASCO Qatar in HR department.One of our employee who is unfit for work due to healthproblem. He had compltd 18 years with company. As i am into HR i need to prepare a letter recomanding the management to terminate him due to Health Problem. Kindly requesting all of you to help me in this matter. Rajeev Pillai

Human Resource Tutorial
(0 Replies, 57 Views)
Please, I need a full tutorial on Human Resource Management to enhance my studies at school. Thank you.

questionaire for measuring stress among college teachers
(2 Replies, 47 Views)
neead a questionaire for measuring stress among college teachers

six sigma
(1 Replies, 42 Views)
Dear all I am very new to this cite.I just wanted to have some information on six sigma.Please give me an insight about this RGDS ATHUL


Latest Attachments

Human Resource Accou
Dear Cleven, I am attacing one more file on HR Accounting.... Even i have received this file either [..]
# View Thread

BN_Business_No_form_
Dear Dhruvin Sureliya, You have to summit Proforma, Form 5A, and Application for allotment of Busine[..]
# View Thread

Legal Awareness Prog
Dear Colleague: We offer excellent training in the following areas especially for the senior mana[..]
# View Thread

Leadership skills fo
Dear Colleague: We offer excellent training in the following areas especially for the senior mana[..]
# View Thread

10 Life Efficiency R
10 Life Efficiency Rules find the attached 10 Life’s Efficiency Rules ppt its good !!!!!!!![..]
# View Thread

motivation_197.pps
Hi All, I am new to this forum, Really a good portal to share ideas and thoughts. Thanks & Regards A[..]
# View Thread

Secrets_of_Nations.p
By taking little time and view the attachment , surely many of us definetly change our attitude to w[..]
# View Thread

Employee_Health_and_
Dear Pascal Manivannan, First of all thanks to you seeking help in our citehr EHS forum Very sorry f[..]
# View Thread

Everybod.pps
Dear Friends Wish you a happy and relaxing weekend. Regards
# View Thread

Spoken English E-Boo
Dear Grace, Find attached E-Book on spoken english. Rgds, Raju[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: