Friday, April 22, 2011

CiteMan Digest Fri Apr 22 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Short Story on POWER OF POSITIVE ATTITUDE
(33 Replies, 2586 Views)
TWO SEEDS: Two seeds lay side by side in the fertile soil. The first seed said, "I want to grow! I want to send my roots deep into the soil beneath me, and thrust my sprouts through the earth’s crust above me ... I want to unfurl my tender buds like banners to announce the arrival of spring ... I want to feel the warmth of the sun on my face and the blessing of the morning dew on my petals!"

Why people don't mind there own business after work ??
(13 Replies, 502 Views)
Hello Everyone, I have been working in Media Company since 3 months in Agra where the thinking of the people is very rigid & they are not willing to change... Moreover, as I’ve heard from my HR Manager & other colleagues that people are so negative & spread rumors when girls employee talk to male employees because of which am not able to talk much .. & even male employees are hesitant to tal

Are Election Days Paid Holidays?
(9 Replies, 167 Views)
Hello, I am working for an IT Enabled Services company operating in Kolkata. I am eager to know is it mandatory to declare election days as paid holidays? As per the official site of West Bengal govt.: Press-Release Published On: 11.04.2011 On account of the General Election to the West Bengal Legislative Assembly, 2011 scheduled to be held in six phases in the State the following days shall be a

Employee behaviour
(9 Replies, 329 Views)
Hello Senior, I am facing some behavioral problems in my organization. Employees treats me a medium between management and employees. Which is true but if something go wrong they show their envy and reaction on me. which sometimes hurts me. I some time take it lite but it crosses the limit sometimes. Basically most of the employees are elder to me and senior in this organization. they have direct

How to do ESIC deduction
(9 Replies, 154 Views)
Dear all please help me how to calculate ESIC Contribution from both Employer(4.75%) and Employee(1.75%) if the CTC of the Employee is RS 15000 I have done the Salary Breakup as below Basic=7500 HRA=3750 Special all=350 Uniform upto=1500 Medical=1000 Provident Fund @12% Employer=900 Total CTC=15000 Please Guide me how to calculate ESI Regards S.Koul

competency model
(7 Replies, 246 Views)
Hi, Good Evening !!! Which competency model is used in manufacturing sector? Kindly send if any one is having? Thanks, minal

ESI Applicable
(6 Replies, 93 Views)
Dear All, Please help me with ESI is applicable for? it a software company, i have 16 employees whos salary range is more than 15001 as said by ESI guys only 2 guy are below i must take account is it mandatory...

Does signing on a circular mean agreeing with the terms of the circular?
(5 Replies, 68 Views)
Dear Seniors, Greetings of the Day!!! I have a small query, and request the respected seniors to help me with the matter. There is a policy implemented in my organisation, regarding which a circular was circulated yesterday. Since I don’t agree with the terms of the circular, I asked the HR whether signing the circular means that I agree and accept the policy or it just means that I’ve

Hiring Tips for all HR
(5 Replies, 446 Views)
Hi all, It is sometime very important that we recruit candidates with the right attitude. Attached are some valuable tips, which i found to be very useful for recruiters because every member recruited makes a BIG difference to the success and culture of the team. Hope that this will provide some support while recruiting candidates ... Regards Swapna Janardanan +971 50 3848457 Swapna.odlme@gmail.co

Minimum Limit of Basic wage deduct in EPF
(5 Replies, 145 Views)
R/S Senoirs, Pls let me update with the minimum limit of Basic wage deducts in EPf as max.limit is 6500/-.in Himachal Pradesh.

Most Popular Discussions

Minimum wages of UP,Bihar,Gujrat and MP
(2 Replies, 704 Views)
Dear All, Greeting of the day.. Plz find attachment for minimum wages wef 1st apr 2011

performance tracking in FMCG Firm
(4 Replies, 306 Views)
Hello All, Greetings for the day! 'm looking for KRA’s pertaining to FMCG firm 'm working for. Below is what i have devised. Plz suggest. here the tracking is done weekly... KRA’s For Frontlines Sales : weights Volumes 60 Coverage 10 Productive calls in a day/week 15 attendance 10 reporting 5 KRA’s For Managers Sales : weights Volumes 60 Coverage 10 Distributor appointment 15

how to calculate car maintainance per kilometer.
(2 Replies, 282 Views)
Dear All, can anyone tell me how to calculate company vehicle per kilometer maintenance cost. (we want to make car/bike maintenance part of salary instead of reimbursing on actuals). Also how to do working of adding a benefit in salary rather of reimbursement mean how to show that working of 2 -3 employees involved in process of reimbursement is more expensive then if that benefit is included in t

Tips for pessimistic candidates
(2 Replies, 269 Views)
Hi, Attached is a small article i came accross with a few tips for a pessimistic candidates who wants to be hired... Hope it is useful .. Regards Swapna

HR Induction Presentation PPT
(1 Replies, 230 Views)
Dear Friends, I want to prepare HR induction on Powerpoint Presentation. Pl help me out and give sample presentations. I will be grateful if you come out for help. Regards, Latha HR - Generalist

Soft skills training courses
(2 Replies, 207 Views)
Hi - I’m looking for soft skill training programs for my participation and i’m flexible for location. Looking for some well known institution in the category. i appreciate your inputs. thanks

Corporate Trainer for "iPhone & Android "
(2 Replies, 191 Views)
We are Bangalore based, Mobile Technology Startup. As part of our Corporate training services, we provide iPhone and Android training. For any corporate training related to these , you can contact me. - Kesava KESAVA at numo dot in +91-97400-84357.

training to motivate employees
(2 Replies, 183 Views)
hi I am doing my internship now.I would be grateful to you if you kindly suggest me a training method or a proper programme inorder to motivate employees with high potential but average performance.

List of Expenses of an Organisation.
(1 Replies, 132 Views)
Friends, List of Expenses of an Organisation - List of Expense for Cost to Hire / after Hiring. | Hirington

How to Select B-School
(2 Replies, 129 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring whistle-blowing watchdog entrepreneurial lesson on B-School i.e. How to Select B-School.


Latest Attachments

global-mba-rankings-
Dear All Sorry forgot to attach the file. Here is the file S.Sethupathy, Erode.[..]
# View Thread

BYBL Delhi Brochure_
Dear, This is a must do Program. The brochure is attached. For more details, kindly get back to me. [..]
# View Thread

Holiday list.pdf
Client From Gurgaon has given the holidays as per attachement is it correct How many holidays are to[..]
# View Thread

Career%20Development
this may give you some ideas.have just copied it from site hr. regards,[..]
# View Thread

james bond.pps
Dear Friends This for 007 Buffs. Share your thoughts. Regards
# View Thread

G.O for Election 201
Dear All. Election Day is a Holiday with wages. I am enclosing a circular issued for TN Industries a[..]
# View Thread

notification central
Hello Seety, Central Government Notification attached[..]
# View Thread

Potager-22.pps
Dear Friends We hope you will appreciate the presentation. Regards
# View Thread

goldentemple-india_n
Dear Friends Those of you who have visited Golden temple earlier may enjoy this presentation.For oth[..]
# View Thread

MW notification from
Dear All, Greeting of the day.. Plz find attachment for minimum wages wef 1st apr 2011[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: