Friday, May 20, 2011

CiteMan Digest Fri May 20 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

no of workers under a supervisor
(19 Replies, 356 Views)
hi to everybody i was asked in an interview for post of hr manager in a public sector cable company located in a highly politically sensitive place in Kerala about : i) the no of workers required to have under a supervisor? ii) within the ambit of govt regulations, what are the benefits can be recommended for employees to develop a feelings of belongingness apart from their entitled privilages? re

Vice president is coming late
(17 Replies, 1041 Views)
Dear senior, i faced a interview in manufacturing industry and g.m. Asked me, if plant head is coming late, what will you do? Pls send me your valuabel reply.

Going to tell off about an evil coworker to management
(17 Replies, 420 Views)
I joined my company about 45 days ago. In the project I’ve been assigned to, there is one another employee, who is evil. Quite a few incidents happened that demonstrated this: 1. He had been asked to help me with the project workspace setup on my computer. But he kept me waiting when I faced some issues. As in most software companies we used to communicate over instant messenger instead of h

Can anyone tell am i eligible for Gratuity
(14 Replies, 328 Views)
Hi, As per my organisation rules an employee who completes 5 years they are eligible for Gratuity. I joined in 2006 when i joined i was under probationary period of 1 year then i got confirmation from my organisation. Can any one suggest me am i eligible for Gratuity or not

Legal consequences of terminating an employee
(13 Replies, 592 Views)
Hi, We have an employee who had some issues with the management and wants to leave the company. Will it attract any legal consequences if the management decides to terminate the employee , not considering this resignation . Regards, Neethu

Being an HR -Manager
(11 Replies, 373 Views)
Hello , I am working as Manager-HR in a small size organisation. Any decision taken by boss , i use to represent in front of all the employees. Whose Result employees think i am a Management sycophant . I very Feel bad for this thing. I am very straight forward to Boss and Employees as well. What should i do in this situation. How can i make them confident that i am also a salaried employee like t

Soft Skill Trainer required in Cochin
(10 Replies, 89 Views)
Hi My name is Anitha and i work with an Educational Institution named Learning Light in Cochin, Kerala. We are looking for experienced Soft Skills Trainers who can work with us and conduct regular workshops at various colleges and corporates. If you are interested please get back to me. Thank you.

Job description or daily work on notice board
(10 Replies, 262 Views)
Dear All, Please give your opinion. I am working as HR executive in a company. Everyone has a personal notice board on the desk. Should I put my Job description or daily work schedule on the board? Regards, Neha

Need Ur Suggestion Desperately.....:(
(6 Replies, 177 Views)
Dear Seniors, Firstly, I would like to thank one and all for giving your valuable suggestions for my posts. Hoping that you will suggest me in this one too I am posting a query; I would like to know regarding the Components like BASIC,PF,ESI,HRA , in regard with an employee getting absent for 5 days of LOP. Will the above components gets affected or will be static with only difference in the term

gratuity entitlement and its payment
(6 Replies, 129 Views)
dear all, would u please assist me with reference to gratuity - that is paid after five years continued service to employees and it is calculated like this: last availed salary*tenure period*15 days/26 days. on other hand while taking the CTC we have Gratuity as 4.81% on Basic Salary. now my confusion starts from here - when to take gratuity into account, after five years or on monthly basis. or w

Most Popular Discussions

Team building through Treasure Hunting!
(2 Replies, 509 Views)
Hi Guys, Here is something that we have tried that was wildly successful for us. Maybe you can try it with your team too. Do remember to share your experience here with all of us :-) Arun

sample paper of coal india ltd for hr mgt trainee
(2 Replies, 363 Views)
Hiiiiiii I am preparing for coal india ltd hr trainee exam.can anybody help me.and can u provide sample paper for this exam.what type of ques were asked in eaxm.

Useful Guide to Successful Training-II
(5 Replies, 297 Views)
Thanks to the encouraging response I received here and from my collegues in office, I have developed further ten tips on successful training. Hope you will find it as useful as the first one posted on 9/5/11.

What is performance appraisal
(4 Replies, 270 Views)
Hello dear i’m mukesh is working as an hr executive in manufacturing industry and our employee strength is 1500,my boss has given me performacne appraisal 360 method. But i don’t know about this pls help me. What documents i can use for this?

Quationnaire for interview
(4 Replies, 266 Views)
Dear senior, pls help me about recruitment process, what format is necessary for this.

tool box talks on Energy Saving Bulbs
(2 Replies, 263 Views)
dear all, i got a tool box talk message on Energy Saving bulbs. it is very informative. kindly share.

Format of Transfer Letter
(0 Replies, 213 Views)
Dear All, I am attaching herewith format of transfer letter for your information. Regards, Avinash K.

Service Anniversary formats
(1 Replies, 117 Views)
Hi guys, Can anyone help me with Service Anniversary formats.... Thanq....

Fuel allowance reimbursement for Delhi & NCR Region
(1 Replies, 116 Views)
Dear All, Would request the members to guide me what should be paid for a Kilometer for Car and Scooter, keeping in mind Delhi / NCR region. Thanks, Kavirwt

Looking for some part time courses in HR
(2 Replies, 102 Views)
Respected Seniors, I am working as a HR executive in a pvt. ltd. company from last two year. Now i am not finding any opurtunity here to enhancing my knowledge. There is no scope for growth. So, i am looking for some part time HR course so that i’ll be able to enhance my knowledge more in the field of HR. Pls guide me and if some 1 have some brochure,pls post it or if some one looking for a


Latest Attachments

Minimum wages rate i
Please find herewith the GO attached
# View Thread

Incredible India.pps
Good Morning All A colleague just forwarded to me this beautiful pps......thought to share it....:)![..]
# View Thread

LAssoc 2k3.ppt
Generally in the academics of any MBA post graduate, there is a scope of presenting a business plan [..]
# View Thread

Kind Words.ppt
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

Digit Zero.ppt
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

CiteHR Human Resourc
Dear Nikhil , I converted this page into a PDF. Its a white paper now :) If you want to access the s[..]
# View Thread

Payment of Bonus Act
Dear Mak, Find attached copy of the bill. S.Sethupathy, Excellent HR Services, Erode.[..]
# View Thread

List of Best HR book
Dear Santhosh, I have seen the same list of books listed by one Mr. Rahul in our site. You both are [..]
# View Thread

International Worker
Dear Keshav, EPF on International Worker files are enclosed for your ref. Please go thro' them and r[..]
# View Thread

PF For foreign emplo
Dear Keshav, EPF on International Worker files are enclosed for your ref. Please go thro' them and r[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: