Monday, May 23, 2011

CiteMan Digest Mon May 23 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

I am purposely sidelined by my boss.Need advice.
(12 Replies, 193 Views)
Hello, I am in US working as a project manager for an IT major. I have been working with same customer for close to six years. Since 2010 my boss has been slowly taking away responsibilities away from me and promoting a junior with whom he has worked in past projects. The customer has also been told as per my understanding that the new person will be taking slowly all the responsibilities. Its onl

Please help!!! what should i do in this situation? your all suggestions might help.
(7 Replies, 52 Views)
I am working as a Trainee engineer in a company in gulf. More than one year passes still my designation is as trainee engineer. And nothing has been changed my salary , my place , my designation nothing. First of all I would like to say that I started to work here to get some experience and now also I am still doing the same things again and again. Learning nothing new. I am not at all interested

Reporting sheet
(6 Replies, 209 Views)
Hi all, Can anyone please forward me a format for reporting sheet of every day work. Thanks & Regards, Susmitha Velagapally

Training Challenge
(6 Replies, 234 Views)
Hi, I’m a trainer with an organization for over 3 years now and although the programs go on well, but not as frequent, and first level evaluation is very good, there is a steep decline in the number of programs conducted. I know this is a challenge a lot of in-house trainers face, what can be done differently to attract the same employees into the class room?. We have introduced alot of new

can acceptance of compensation be voluntary termination??
(6 Replies, 45 Views)
if the employer gives wages in lieu of notice and the employee accepts it but later files a suit for wrongful termination, what can be done?? can the acceptance of compensation be termed as voluntary termination?? will such a suit be valid?? please help me.

How to start a PF for an employee working for more than an year ?
(4 Replies, 42 Views)
Dear All, I have a query and need your suggestion. The query is as follows- A person joins in our co. on 01.04.10 at a Basic of Rs. 10000/- and as he is not entitled to PF as his basic is above Rs. 6500/- at the time of joining. After 1 year of service in the company as on 01.04.11 his Basic is increased to Rs. 12000/- and now as he has completed 1 year now co. wants to give him PF benefit. My que

Leadership lessons from Chanakya!
(4 Replies, 874 Views)
Hi All, In continuation with my earlier posting on Achieving Goals by Chanakya way!, here more some more observations on Leadership lessons from Chanakya: There is no point leading the team members who are your friends, blind followers, mute spectators, etc. The real challenge for any leader is to lead the members who are not in sync with him or with each other. While pursuing a goal, sometimes

Gratuity Calculation important. Confirm if Special Allownace will be considered DA
(3 Replies, 102 Views)
Hi All, I have worked for 5 years in company, All amount mentioned below are monthly amount as on today, and i have completed 5 years, can you tell me my Gratuity Amount Basic - 12000 HRA - 6000 Special Allowance - 8000 Medical - 1250 Conveyance - 800 PF- 1200 Amount mentioned are as on TODAY... before 5 years when i have joined my salary was less.. regards Sanju

need to develop human resources - questionnaire
(3 Replies, 46 Views)
Hi, cud anybody help me to design a survey questionnaire on training needs analysis for my master degree or send me a sample/template questionnaire on the subject? Thanks in advance

retrenchment compensation in partnership firm
(3 Replies, 168 Views)
hiii, i am presently working in a partnership firm from past 13 years. The firm has 10 employees on its pay roll. The firm pays ESIC and PF. Last month my employer informed me to take an early retirment by next month (ie May 2011). I am presently 56 years old and the age of retirement fixed for employees as per firm’s internal law (Rules of services and pay scales) is 58 years. The firm is n

Most Popular Discussions

HR and the Strategic Space
(0 Replies, 477 Views)
HR and the Strategic Space Please find attached the article

Carelessness itself is unsafe..
(0 Replies, 274 Views)
Dear All, You may like it & use for training purpose too. Regards, Inderjeet Singh "Born to Lead"

What makes employee Handholding better after Induction process..
(1 Replies, 158 Views)
Greetings to all ,, I am doing a project on Employee Handholding .. ( I am doing this project in a 18 month 500 MW power Plant ).. Just wanted to have your valuable inputs on what support services,systems should be pressed in action so that we can have a mindshare and heartshare of the employee while he is at work and at his prsonal level. I appereciate if anyone can deliberate with me on the abov

Problems in full and final settlement
(3 Replies, 144 Views)
Dear All, I am in a great problem. I was working from October 2007 till September 2009. It is a very renowned company. I had to resign as they were transferring me and I could not go. It was such an exigency that I had to resign in one day. So i told in my letter that my notice period should be deducted from my leave payment. Immediately after that I had a miscarriage for which I was under bed res

Understanding Indian Accent
(0 Replies, 144 Views)
Hello : I have just joined the group and found that the content shared here is very informative. Im working on a PPT currently to be used for my US trainees on understanding Indian accent. I request you to share your kind inputs, data, or any help would be great. Thanks!

Employee engagement activities
(2 Replies, 141 Views)
Hi All, Kindly share few indoor games which can be incorporated in a small company.

Key account managment training
(2 Replies, 125 Views)
Guyz, can you help me in getting some thought together for KAM training for Account/Business devlopment team in IT services Appreciate any inputs Cheers

Vignan University M.Tech., MBA, MCA, Ph.D. Admissions 2011-12
(0 Replies, 112 Views)
Vignan University, Vadlamudi issued notification for admission into M.Tech., MBA, MCA and Ph.D. Programs for the academic year 2011-12. Ph.D. Programs are offered in Full Time / Part Time and External Modes. Vignan University is one of the reputed deemed universities in Andhra Pradesh with good facilities and placements. Located at Vadlamudi, Guntur district, Vignan University is offering various

payroll management in tally erp9
(1 Replies, 97 Views)
plz guide me to manage on tally9 the payroll system

MBA Distance Education learning procedure
(0 Replies, 96 Views)
I am Appu I want to know the procedure for MBA Distance learning.


Latest Attachments

leadership skill.ppt
Dear all members, I have already posted about 15 ppts on soft skill/HR /IR subjects in citeHR for th[..]
# View Thread

Fun met Paaseitjes 2
Dear Friends Enjoy the presentation. Regards
# View Thread

Min wages GO.pdf
Dear Selva Please find the revised minimum wages in Andhra pradesh w.e.f. April 2011. or cost of liv[..]
# View Thread

Inderjeet1.ppt
Dear All, You may like it & use for training purpose too. Regards, Inderjeet Singh "Born to Lead"[..]
# View Thread

Good Bye.ppt
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

LOVEVSARRANGE.pps
Dear Friends A comparison of both marriages from IT expert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# View Thread

Thoughts.pps
Dear Friends The presentation is useful for all of us. Regards
# View Thread

HR_and_the_Strategic
HR and the Strategic Space Please find attached the article[..]
# View Thread

Power of Prayer.ppt
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

safety-safetydriving
Dear All, I got one good presentation from one of my friend. I don’t know, if somebody has alr[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: