Sunday, May 22, 2011

CiteMan Digest Sun May 22 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Ice breakers for training
(18 Replies, 1084 Views)
Hi all.. find attached some ice breakers i hav collected from google n also from old posts in cite hr .. hope its usefull...

Salary- Non Disclouser agreement
(7 Replies, 257 Views)
Dears, I am looking for a salary non disclosure Agreement between the employer and his employees. i will appreciate it if you can provide me with a format or template if you have. Many Thanks, Amira.

PF Transfer
(6 Replies, 194 Views)
Dear All, Please let me know the procedure for PF transfer. Is it possible to transfer PF amount in present company without doing any formalities from previous employer? Regards Prachi

Have i spoiled the Happiness of CItehr
(4 Replies, 158 Views)
citehr member claims that i have spoiled the happiness of citehr, please do clarify whether i have really spoiled the happiness of citehr or not??????????

HR responsibility in small company
(3 Replies, 76 Views)
Dear Seniors, I am working as HR in a relatively small company(Immigration consultants) having 6 employees. I have already prepared the offer letter, appointment letter, franchisee agreement and it was also approved. What more can be done? Seniors, please help me by telling what functions/activities can be done with the present employees other than employee engagement activities and training part.

Need help in selecting MBA Distance Learning!!
(3 Replies, 60 Views)
Hi All, I have done my B-Tech IT in 2006 and doing recruitment for the past 3 years and want to do MBA HR via Distance learning in Symbiosis/IGNOU. Please suggest me, Should I go for MBA HR or into MBA IT which can lead me into project coordinator or PMO or Business Analyst(Coz from IT background)?? Awaiting for your suggestions. Thanks, Suresh

Gratuity Payment Applicability
(3 Replies, 187 Views)
I had completed 4 yrs 8 month 11 day.Am i aplicable to claim gratuity from my organization.

Doubt in Offer letter
(3 Replies, 143 Views)
Dear Seniors, I have a received a offer letter .In the deduction area For ESI totally they have mentioned 6.5% will be deducted from the salary.My question is employer can deduct only 1.75% from the monthly gross salary .4.5% will be company contribution.But Both the part they are deduction from the employee itself.Kindly let me it is legal as per ESI ACT.Kindly clarify my doubt Regards Nataraj

Applicable for EPF & ESIC?
(2 Replies, 193 Views)
Dear All HR Seniors Here is two employees transfer to our other Factory out of country. in others country (like Nepal)they are applicable for EPF & Esic.pls Advice.

Training Challenge
(2 Replies, 46 Views)
Hi, I’m a trainer with an organization for over 3 years now and although the programs go on well, but not as frequent, and first level evaluation is very good, there is a steep decline in the number of programs conducted. I know this is a challenge a lot of in-house trainers face, what can be done differently to attract the same employees into the class room?. We have introduced alot of new

Most Popular Discussions

Doing your homework is keyto successful home purchase
(0 Replies, 317 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business, Please find attached a very alarming whistle-blowing watchdog lesson in ET on Prudent Purchase of Home i.e. Doing your homework is keyto successful home purchase.

CEO's Severance Package
(1 Replies, 290 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very alarming entrepreneurial lesson in ET on CEO’s Severance Package.

Safe Driving--"Your Dream Car"
(0 Replies, 211 Views)
Dear All, I got one good presentation from one of my friend. I don’t know, if somebody has already posted. But it is nice to mativate (Actualy sacre) people to drive safely, that’s why I am posting it.. You may like it. Regards, Inderjeet Singh "Born to Lead"

Master chart of Cost Accounting Records Rules
(0 Replies, 175 Views)
Dear friends, I am attaching master chart of Cost Accounting Records Rules notified by the government for various industries from time to time for your ready reference. Regards,

questionnaire on hr safety & health policies
(1 Replies, 174 Views)
hi i am doing my mba internship project on employee health & safety in goodyear india ltd... so plz help me out in preparing my questionnaires.

Leadership lessons from Chanakya!
(0 Replies, 130 Views)
Hi All, In continuation with my earlier posting on Achieving Goals by Chanakya way!, here more some more observations on Leadership lessons from Chanakya: There is no point leading the team members who are your friends, blind followers, mute spectators, etc. The real challenge for any leader is to lead the members who are not in sync with him or with each other. While pursuing a goal, sometimes

can you guide me for any home based full time job?
(0 Replies, 123 Views)
Dear Veterans, I am a recruitment consultant based at coimbatore, i am in this recruitment industry for the past 7 yrs, i am not able to find any growth in my salary or designation for the past 3 yrs , i dont know what kind of changes i should look for . can you pl guide me how to go about? i am just thinking of going for a lecturer job / home based full time job etc. can you guide me for any home

HR and the Strategic Space
(0 Replies, 119 Views)
HR and the Strategic Space Please find attached the article

can you guide me for any home based full time job?
(1 Replies, 97 Views)
Dear Veterans, I am a recruitment consultant based at coimbatore, i am in this recruitment industry for the past 7 yrs, i am not able to find any growth in my salary or designation for the past 3 yrs , i dont know what kind of changes i should look for . can you pl guide me how to go about? i am just thinking of going for a lecturer job / home based full time job etc. can you guide me for any home

PF applicability to construction Companies
(0 Replies, 87 Views)
Dear All, Their was a case in 1987 with Siemens V/s Employees, were in the supreme court of India has passed on a judgment that PF is not applicable to Construction Companies. Were in I have talked to many Labor Inspectors, Labor Commissioners, PF Inspectors & PF Commissioners, they all say that PF is applicable to Construction Company. I am searching for the notification/ superseding orders of Su


Latest Attachments

HR_and_the_Strategic
HR and the Strategic Space Please find attached the article[..]
# View Thread

Power of Prayer.ppt
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

safety-safetydriving
Dear All, I got one good presentation from one of my friend. I don’t know, if somebody has alr[..]
# View Thread

SPEC.ppt
Dear Friends Enjoy the presentation and share your views. Regards
# View Thread

Animalicos_1.pps
Dear Friend This presentation is sure to bring a smile on your face. Regards
# View Thread

Pencil_Drawings.pps
Dear All, If you dream it you can make it....... Regards MK[..]
# View Thread

The_Four_wives.pps
Dear citeHR members, For all of you!!!!!!!! Regards Mk[..]
# View Thread

YOU CAN DO IT IF THE
Dear Cte HR Members, FOR ALL Hope all will like it Regards MK[..]
# View Thread

D-L_Cataract_informa
Dear Friends I have Received this Information in my Mail..So I like to share with you all Please fin[..]
# View Thread

Bullying01.ppt
I saw a lot of bullies during work life of about 45 years. Through curiosity I had downloaded extens[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: