Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CiteMan Digest Wed May 25 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

How to weigh an offer- should take up this job ?
(25 Replies, 493 Views)
Greetings all , please give everyone views and guide me am give a interview in international BPO FOR the post of HR executive and am selected there my job responsibilities is related to admin and take the first level of interview of candidate and cab responsibilities and handle the front desk . but i think front desk handle is not my responsibility pls give every one idea to me am joined this job

How to manage promotion when there is no scope for vertical growth ?
(14 Replies, 885 Views)
Good morning, I am Pavan Kumar and I am doing a project in HR. During my project I got few questions or bottlenecks, one of them is a what if case. The question is as follows: In organisation, where the levels of hierarchy are less like, Manager>Sr. Assistant>Assistant>Trainee. If an employee of level Sr. Assistant is working the company for 15 year in same post and is good at work too with good t

Employee Engagement vs Job Satisfaction Vs Life Satisfaction.
(9 Replies, 346 Views)
Good afternoon everyone, I have a small doubt, I know that Job Engagement is different from job satisfaction and job satisfaction is different from life satisfaction. But how is life satisfaction different from job engagement. Thank you. Pavan Kumar.

Difference between Self Confidence and Over/under Confidence
(7 Replies, 201 Views)
Hi All, Can anybody mark a line between the Self Confidence and Over/under confidence? How and when we can say that we are self confident and over/under confident? What is that thin line between both? Your views will be highly appreciated. Thanks! Manish

new salary system
(7 Replies, 230 Views)
Greetings All, I have joined the new org. 3 months ago as HR Manager. I want to make changes in existing salary system. The matter is- presently they are giving various grades based on qualification & experience etc. But it is not followed properly. I want to make it simple & trasperant.To make changes in existing system is very difficult & complecated. So plz suggest me new process. Or Guide to s

Employee Handbook
(6 Replies, 292 Views)
Greetings Sir / Madam, Pls help in providing a good Employee Handbook.. Warm Regards, Shilpa

Bonus Query . Plz help !!!!
(6 Replies, 86 Views)
Greetings all , I want to know , if an employee leaves his company after working from january to august and after 2 months i.e in november the company is supposed to give bonus to all employees ,will he also be entitle for bonus for 8 months for which he worked , if yes , then plz tell me how the company is liable to give bonus at the time when he is leaving i.e. in august.(but company has policy

attitude
(5 Replies, 68 Views)
Greetings All, As a senior hr head i am facing some issues, kindly help me out a technical person (2 years experience) who is good technically but his attitude is very bad.Eg.He gives bill for petrol allowance from his home to office if he works on sundays.we have given lots of privilages ( such as no LOP.,) If it is questioned he tries to put in some other bill.Even though if there is bus facilit

Professional Tax Slabs
(4 Replies, 153 Views)
Greetings All Please help me on the latest slab of Professional Tax in Gujarat Darshan Shah

Bonus Query . Plz help !!!!
(4 Replies, 69 Views)
Greetings all , I want to know , if an employee leaves his company after working from january to august and after 2 months i.e in november the company is supposed to give bonus to all employees ,will he also be entitle for bonus for 8 months for which he worked , if yes , then plz tell me how the company is liable to give bonus at the time when he is leaving i.e. in august.(but company has policy

Most Popular Discussions

Sample Format for Annual HR Calendar
(3 Replies, 610 Views)
Hi Folks, My senior has asked me to prepare an annual calendar related to HR activities like different types of training,awards, fun activities , etc. and many others. Can someone please suggest me a format for the annual calender for HR activities, wherein I can mention the different types of events, the date at which they can be conducted. Please reply. Regards, Lubna Ambreen

HR Interview Question - Why you want to leave your current Organisation
(3 Replies, 369 Views)
Hi, I am Sanjy Jaiswal. Recently I have started taking interview and I wnat to know the answer for one question which almost all the interviewers ask. Question : Why you want to leave your current organisation? Please help in getting very good answer for this.

Decline an accepted offer, would I get sue?
(3 Replies, 292 Views)
Hi I accepted an offer a week ago by sending the office a signed offer. but now another company (far better) extends me an offer. I am wondering if I decline the accepted offer to take the second one, would I have legal trouble like getting sue? Thank you PS: the first office policies require a two-week notice period. and I will start working for them in one month later. I can’t find any ter

i want format for consolidated pay slip
(1 Replies, 211 Views)
i want to prepare consolidated pay slip with basic,hra, conveyance, and others for 40,000rs per month sal.plzz send me anyone format. Regards, Sashi

Decline the accepted offer, would I get sue?
(4 Replies, 175 Views)
Hi I accepted an offer a week ago by sending the office a signed offer. but now an another better company (far better) extend me an offer. I am wondering if I decline the accepted offer to take the second one, would I have trouble like getting sue? Thank you PS: the first office policies require a two-week notice period. and I will start working for them in one month later. I can’t find any

official words used in government sectors for writting letters
(1 Replies, 164 Views)
Sir/Madam I just want to get information regarding the letters.

difinations of Wage,Salary,gross Salary,&CTC
(3 Replies, 160 Views)
Greetings Seniors what is definition of 1 wages 2 salary 3 gross salary 4 CTC pls help me.

employee evaluation form
(2 Replies, 138 Views)
hi.. can any one please tell me that could i get employee evaluation form of any organization from the net.. i have to do my project on it nd i could not find any appraisal form on net... are these form available on net or these are the confidential doct of organization which they do not show??? thnx

Manpower Audit Process
(4 Replies, 125 Views)
I am currently interning as an HR in a company. I have been given a project on Manpower Audit. I need to know what are the practical steps involved in the Manpower Audit Process. Can someone please guide me with this. Looking forward to getting some guidance. thanx.

recruitment process
(3 Replies, 110 Views)
hi pls anyone can help me to know what is the procedure to recruit the top level, middle level and lower level employees.


Latest Attachments

IMP IMP - empl. enga
Thank you Simhan; I suppose adding the file would also enhance the topics indetail. Simhan, the foll[..]
# View Thread

PHD programe details
Greetings Swapna, Plz find the same. Rgds Greetings All, I have completed my MBA in HR and currently[..]
# View Thread

Bollywood..pps
Greetings Friends For lovers of Bolly wood Enjoy. Regards
# View Thread

form-4.pdf
hi, attached format-4 thanks & regards rupinder Singh[..]
# View Thread

Basics of Compensati
these are the basics of the compensation management
# View Thread

Forgiveness.ppt
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

13 PHRASES FOR LIVIN
Hi all, Today i am sharing my presentation named 13 phrases for living which comprises the quotes of[..]
# View Thread

PT_SLAB[1][1].pdf
Hi pavithra i have attached file it it all india slab rite give i hope it will help you too much wit[..]
# View Thread

Building Confidence
Greetings Friends :) About This Book Type the word 'confidence' into an Internet search engine and y[..]
# View Thread

Anger Management for
Dar Friends :) Anger management for IT people Thank you K.Arun[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: