Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CiteMan Digest Tue May 24 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

I am purposely sidelined by my boss.Need advice.
(27 Replies, 1872 Views)
Hello, I am in US working as a project manager for an IT major. I have been working with same customer for close to six years. Since 2010 my boss has been slowly taking away responsibilities away from me and promoting a junior with whom he has worked in past projects. The customer has also been told as per my understanding that the new person will be taking slowly all the responsibilities. Its onl

How to start a PF for an employee working for more than an year ?
(16 Replies, 614 Views)
Dear All, I have a query and need your suggestion. The query is as follows- A person joins in our co. on 01.04.10 at a Basic of Rs. 10000/- and as he is not entitled to PF as his basic is above Rs. 6500/- at the time of joining. After 1 year of service in the company as on 01.04.11 his Basic is increased to Rs. 12000/- and now as he has completed 1 year now co. wants to give him PF benefit. My que

Gratuity Calculation important. Confirm if Special Allownace will be considered DA
(16 Replies, 628 Views)
Hi All, I have worked for 5 years in company, All amount mentioned below are monthly amount as on today, and i have completed 5 years, can you tell me my Gratuity Amount Basic - 12000 HRA - 6000 Special Allowance - 8000 Medical - 1250 Conveyance - 800 PF- 1200 Amount mentioned are as on TODAY... before 5 years when i have joined my salary was less.. regards Sanju

Please help!!! what should i do in this situation? your all suggestions might help.
(14 Replies, 435 Views)
I am working as a Trainee engineer in a company in gulf. More than one year passes still my designation is as trainee engineer. And nothing has been changed my salary , my place , my designation nothing. First of all I would like to say that I started to work here to get some experience and now also I am still doing the same things again and again. Learning nothing new. I am not at all interested

EPF Settlement
(13 Replies, 169 Views)
Hi, If an employee resigns from a company and wants to settle his pf account will he get the full amount including his pf contribution and employers contribution (both epf and eps). Regards, Simi

can acceptance of compensation be voluntary termination??
(10 Replies, 261 Views)
if the employer gives wages in lieu of notice and the employee accepts it but later files a suit for wrongful termination, what can be done?? can the acceptance of compensation be termed as voluntary termination?? will such a suit be valid?? please help me.

How to manage promotion when there is no scope for vertical growth ?
(10 Replies, 284 Views)
Good morning, I am Pavan Kumar and I am doing a project in HR. During my project I got few questions or bottlenecks, one of them is a what if case. The question is as follows: In organisation, where the levels of hierarchy are less like, Manager>Sr. Assistant>Assistant>Trainee. If an employee of level Sr. Assistant is working the company for 15 year in same post and is good at work too with good t

Reporting sheet
(10 Replies, 1509 Views)
Hi all, Can anyone please forward me a format for reporting sheet of every day work. Thanks & Regards, Susmitha Velagapally

Salary Preparation
(9 Replies, 652 Views)
Hi I newly joined as HR-Executive in one small concern with 25 to 30 members,can anyone help me in preparing the salary in simple format.And still we don’t have PF,ESI and HRA etc only the Basic salary.Could any one forward me the format to calculate the salary in simple form with leave deduction Thanks

Carelessness itself is unsafe..
(8 Replies, 1046 Views)
Dear All, You may like it & use for training purpose too. Regards, Inderjeet Singh "Born to Lead"

Most Popular Discussions

Employee engagement activities
(5 Replies, 728 Views)
Hi All, Kindly share few indoor games which can be incorporated in a small company.

How to start your job as HR manager ?
(7 Replies, 681 Views)
Hi , What according to you is the ideal way to start your responsibilities as HR Manager?

Problems in full and final settlement
(5 Replies, 586 Views)
Dear All, I am in a great problem. I was working from October 2007 till September 2009. It is a very renowned company. I had to resign as they were transferring me and I could not go. It was such an exigency that I had to resign in one day. So i told in my letter that my notice period should be deducted from my leave payment. Immediately after that I had a miscarriage for which I was under bed res

payroll management in tally erp9
(1 Replies, 382 Views)
plz guide me to manage on tally9 the payroll system

need to develop human resources - questionnaire
(5 Replies, 290 Views)
Hi, cud anybody help me to design a survey questionnaire on training needs analysis for my master degree or send me a sample/template questionnaire on the subject? Thanks in advance

Format letter for new joinee
(3 Replies, 288 Views)
Dear Pals, Hi...Greetings for the day.. I need the format regarding submission of original documents from new joinee. As in our organisation,recently from last 1 month in our particular department,some employees left the job without any prior intimation to HR. Now onwards we started a new policy to submit the original documents from new joinee as a security purpose for our organisation.... Please

Key account managment training
(2 Replies, 260 Views)
Guyz, can you help me in getting some thought together for KAM training for Account/Business devlopment team in IT services Appreciate any inputs Cheers

ESI - employee wife maternity benefits
(3 Replies, 177 Views)
Hi, One of my employee covered under ESI and his wife is pregnant now (for second baby). Now my question is what are all the benefits available for a staff wife’s maternity. what are all the procedures to be followed by the employer to make him avail the ESI Benefits. waiting for your reply,

Can Mathadi Hamal Act applicable?
(1 Replies, 172 Views)
Dear Sir We are engaging contract labour for packing, lifting & loading of 40 to 50 kg bags in to truck, this process carry out by through contract labour. Is Mathadi & Hamal will applicable to the company? Even contract labour Act already applied. Pls enlighten on. Regards Sacheein

Personal Car Lease: What is gray about it?
(0 Replies, 158 Views)
Hi, I wanted to understand why some corporates shy away from providing personal car lease wherein employer takes a car on lease from employee’s relative and gives it to employee? I know some big names in industry are doing this for many many years but am sure if this was grey or black, IT deptt would have long cought with them. So is there really a grey area or something else? Awaiting comme


Latest Attachments

13 PHRASES FOR LIVIN
Hi all, Today i am sharing my presentation named 13 phrases for living which comprises the quotes of[..]
# View Thread

PT_SLAB[1][1].pdf
Hi pavithra i have attached file it it all india slab rite give i hope it will help you too much wit[..]
# View Thread

Building Confidence
Dear Friends :) About This Book Type the word 'confidence' into an Internet search engine and you ca[..]
# View Thread

Anger Management for
Dar Friends :) Anger management for IT people Thank you K.Arun[..]
# View Thread

Body Language For Du
Dear Friends :) This might use for some one who study about Body Language Thank you K.Arun[..]
# View Thread

pongal.ppt
Dear Friends Although Pongal is celbrated in January,I am sharing good presentation on the same now.[..]
# View Thread

Answering Tough Inte
Dear Friends :) Answering Tough Interview Questions for DUMmIES Thank you K.Arun[..]
# View Thread

Personality Developm
hi AVS.... Ur picture thought is very nice n motivating. thanks for sharing this message with us. me[..]
# View Thread

Leadership.pdf
please find this file may help you find how to become a leader[..]
# View Thread

Power Of Attitude.pp
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: