Sunday, May 1, 2011

CiteMan Digest Sun May 1 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Looking for HR job
(17 Replies, 816 Views)
Dear All, I am looking for a job in the HR field & my total experience is 4 years how ever my actual experience in HR field was just 1 year. So kindly reply me is there any vacancy in your concern...

Employee request on PF exemption.Please advice
(12 Replies, 366 Views)
Dear All, One of our employee, who has joined organisation 2days back, has put in a request for voluntry exemption from PF, reason being that he already has made investments totalling to Rs 1Lakhs. Company is depositing an equal 12%of individuals basic, and does not want to allow exemption of this nature. My questions are, 1. If company turn down this exemption request,can there be any legal compl

Five Ways To... Re-Invent Yourself in Office
(9 Replies, 1265 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial lesson in ET on Personal Brand Image Building i.e. Five Ways To... Re-Invent Yourself in Office.

Employer harasing
(8 Replies, 277 Views)
Hi, I work for a Guragon company. I’ve made to resign I was forced to transfer and work for a payment less than the current. Now i’ve put down my paper. After a long followup and calling them many times they finally done my F&F and now they are not giving me the reliving letter. They are also not responding for my mail and not processing my PF. As per my employer my PF no has not come

Review - DC Psychology Trainer Certification
(5 Replies, 75 Views)
There are many Trainer certifications out there, but I find this particularity different. First it is accredited by the American Institute of Business Psychology. Second, it provides truly unique content that can be applied across any soft skill discipline. And third, the tools provided for DC trainers create an active, fun and memorable delivery. Is it better than other programs? This I cannot sa

How can I change my Birthdate on my school certificates?
(5 Replies, 173 Views)
Dear Seniors What is the procedure to changing my birth date on schools certificate 10th 12th and all my personal information records? I dont have my birth certificate & putting in delhi from last 15 years. Please provide your inputs on this.

job satisfaction female employee of bank
(4 Replies, 47 Views)
hi i m doing research and i need some questionnaire for that topic job satisfaction of female employee in bank i m a student of masters i m from Karachi

Casual workers
(4 Replies, 125 Views)
Under which section of ID act it is mentioned that "Casual workers is deemed to be permanent if he works for more than 240 days in a calendar year."

LTA and Telephone bills reimbursement
(3 Replies, 177 Views)
Hi All, I have choosen LTA and Telephone bills reimbursement in my salary package structure for this financial year 2011-2012. LTA - 30000 RS Telephone - 24000 RS My company is not paying this amount in the monthly salary. It will be paid only if we submit the bills. Will this amount be paid to us in the last month of the financial year(March) if I don’t submit the bills?

a resigned employee who has served the whole financial year will get bonus?
(3 Replies, 42 Views)
Dear Friends, I have resigned from the service of the my current organisation in the month of FEB but am serving the notice period. I shall be releived in the moth of may and company has declared bonus for the last FY10-11 . Since I have worked with the company for the whole financial year then shall I not be eligible for bonus? shall my performence not be appraised? want you all to share light on

Most Popular Discussions

Appointment Letter Format
(2 Replies, 399 Views)
Dear All, Greetings of the hour! I am associated with a recruitment consulting firm. I want to issue appointment letters to my employees. Can anyone suggest me a format of appointment letter.

Fatality of a Fire Supervisor due to injury during Fire Demonstration
(2 Replies, 241 Views)
Team, Find the Fatality of a Fire Supervisor due to injury during Fire Demonstration in India (Tamilnadu). M/s.Hansa watch out(You was celebrating fire week am i right). It reminds us that even Safety Training can be dangerous Dear all, I was missed a lot of healthy discussions on our citrhr EHS forum due to my studies hopefully will back soon. keep on sharing.

World Health & Safety (at workplace) Day 28 April 2011
(0 Replies, 177 Views)
Dear All, Yesterday was observed as world health & safety day. The day realised as health & safety at workplace is important and directly linked to performance. The focus was the use of PPEs...I noticed that there was no discussion on it. So should we HR really feel it important or just ignore it? Regards

Outbound Training on Team Building, Leadership and Sales
(2 Replies, 171 Views)
Hi forum Members, We represent country’s oldest and one of the finest training organization,which was Incorporated in the year 1985,Over 180,000 delegates trained in 100 plus MNCs and Blue Chip Companies in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangkok, Dubai, Saudi Arabia & Mauritius. A wide gamut of training needs addressed from functional as well as attitudinal training We do outb

excavation safety
(2 Replies, 142 Views)
hai friends , excavation safety book

minimum wages 2011-12 for karnataka hotel industry
(0 Replies, 134 Views)
hi. Can anyone share the minimum wages for 2011 for karnataka hotel industry?

Minimum Wages Notification Karnataka 2011
(0 Replies, 130 Views)
dear Friends please find the attachment of Karnataka Minimum Wages Notification 2011. Karnataka. with regards! Prashanth K Joseph

Weekly and Monthly Report formats for Facilities and Admin, Purchase and Stores depar
(0 Replies, 121 Views)
I am looking for certain report formats to prepare weekly and monthly reports for Facilities and Administration/ Purchase and Stores department. Could anyone share few formats which can be used to efficiently potray the teams progress/contribution etc. Thanks

I wanna know that in which situation/condition we can get advance from our EPF accoun
(1 Replies, 84 Views)
Dear Seniors,, I wanna know that in which situation/condition we can get advance from our EPF account, plz explain.. I also wanna know that how much amount we can take as advance from our EPF account, plz also suggest complete procedure to take advance from pf account Rgds Tarun Chauhan

Epf deduction on special allowances
(0 Replies, 77 Views)
Dear Senior, Can we deduct EPF on Special Allowances ? As per Notification dated 4th feb -11 issued by the competent authority under the minimum wages (Maharastra) Rules 1948.," The special allowance has been increased to Rs. 1645.40/- per month from the earlier Rs. 1394/- per month. Take Home Salary= (Gross Salary) - (Basic+ Special Allowances)*12%? Or Take Home Salary= (Gross Salary)- (Basic)*12


Latest Attachments

Unconditional_LOVE.p
Really touched story yar.. We are not accepting any thing without experiencing with it, so first we [..]
# View Thread

ESICfEng170910.pdf
Dear Sameer Ghosh, I am enclosing few files on ESI. Please go through them. S.Sethupathy, Excellent [..]
# View Thread

ESIC_Benefits_-20090
Dear Sameer Ghosh, I am enclosing few files on ESI. Please go through them. S.Sethupathy, Excellent [..]
# View Thread

Orchids&Thoughts.pps
Hi all, I am new to this CiteHR forum. The motivation forum is very good with full of inspirational [..]
# View Thread

WillnSkill eBrochure
Hello Amit, Sarang from Mumbai and open to travel. Ex-Training and HR head in 3 five star hotels in [..]
# View Thread

EM385-1-1 APP Templa
ALCON, Attached the templete for safety plan/accident prevention plan. Hope its helps.[..]
# View Thread

benching for excavat
hai friends , excavation safety book[..]
# View Thread

Fire extinguisher.pd
Team, Find the Fatality of a Fire Supervisor due to injury during Fire Demonstration in India (Tam[..]
# View Thread

Minimum Wages Karnat
dear Friends please find the attachment of Karnataka Minimum Wages Notification 2011. Karnataka. wit[..]
# View Thread

New Microsoft Office
dear Friends please find the attachment of Karnataka Minimum Wages Notification 2011. Karnataka. wit[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: