Thursday, June 30, 2011

CiteMan Digest Fri Jul 1 2011

Email

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

HR Policies Presentation.
(22 Replies, 3275 Views)
Greetings All Enclosed here the presentation titled 'HR Policies'. Your inputs for improvement required.

Core HR activities
(14 Replies, 744 Views)
Greetings all, what are the basic function of the Core HR...I want to improve my work knowledge kindly guide for any quick way to being knowledgeable in the area of statuory compliances. Thanks P

regarding Leave
(9 Replies, 429 Views)
Greetings All , Could anyone say me that how many leave days does a employee have in the company. like PL , CL , SL etc pls wating for your reply . regards basha

Training Calander preparation
(9 Replies, 1364 Views)
Greetings friends, herewith I am enclosing two files. You may have to open both of them to make side by side reference to get clarity. Step by step instruction are given in .doc file and tabulation and other aspects in xl file. This is the practical method I used and hence any doubts can be cleared. I hope this will satisfy the needs of freshers as well. Regards, M.R.S.Sastry

Eligibility for getting Gratuity Amount on Retrenchment of an employee
(6 Replies, 223 Views)
A worker who has completed 3 years continuous services, has been issued notice of retrenchment. I would like to know whether he is eligible to get gratuity at the time of retrenchment?

recruitment&selection process
(6 Replies, 789 Views)
Hi all:icon1: My name is swathi.I am in final year in MBA. I am doing my project in Recruitment and Selection process in apollo hospitals.But i dont have much idea about how to do it.Plz anyone help me.U can send me mail also.My mail id is swathi.karlapudi@yahoo.in Plz plz help me.:

can i invest 3.4 lacs on SAP HR
(5 Replies, 235 Views)
Greetings ALL Kindly guide me as i am in a dilemma. I have 2 years of HR experience in a manufacturing industry and 2 years of HR and admin experience in a NGO which runs college and schools. In total 4 years of HR and Admin experience. Now i am planning to do SAP HR certification either from Siemens or NIIT chennai. Kindly guide me whether it is good to invest 3.4 Lacs for sap certification? I am

NEW EPFO Notification (PF contribution on minimum wages)
(5 Replies, 1063 Views)
Greetings Members, Kindly refer to the attached circular issued by EPFO on 23.05.2011 on the above subject it is mentioned that employers are bound to deduct and deposit the PF contribution on minimum wages w.e.f 01.06.2011. Thanks. Asif Iqbal

How to get pay slip
(5 Replies, 108 Views)
Hello all, Currently I’m working in a small IT company. Here,they wont provide salary slip.I asked about this many times but i have not receive any replies.Can i take any legal action? please let me know. I have plan to leave from here as soon as possible.

Five Ways To... Build great teams at work
(4 Replies, 575 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial lesson in ET on Office Affairs i.e. Five Ways To... Build great teams at work.

Most Popular Discussions

Calculation of pf on basic 20000 12 %
(4 Replies, 686 Views)
my friends company has started giving them pf recently but the company is calculating on basic 20000 12 %. this means employee is giving 12% how much the employer would give him 12 % same on 20000 or 6500. is there any clause in which company can pay on 6500 but at the same time if employee is paying on basic 20000. what would be the minimum a company has to pay pf on basic 20000. if the company i

Talent Management Tops CEOs' Task List
(0 Replies, 346 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very alarming entrepreneurial lesson in ET on Talent Management i.e. Talent Management Tops CEOs' Task List.

Salary structure/ Salary break up
(1 Replies, 311 Views)
Hi, As there is lot of difference in practical and theoretical knowledge I want to know, "how to do the salary backup?" Means if you are offering 4 LPA salary to the emp. then how will be the brake up i.e what would be the gross salary, net salary, basic sal., HRA, LTA, PF……… Thanks & Regards, Madhavi

Joining Letter / Reporting letter
(2 Replies, 288 Views)
Hi everyone kindly provide me the format of joining letter or reporting letter that i have to submit the first day of my job to the employer . Regards, Pearlz

Young CEOs Add More Zip to Companies than the Old
(0 Replies, 237 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very alarming entrepreneurial lesson in ET on Young & Old CEO’s Performance Excellence Comparision i.e. Young CEOs Add More Zip to Companies than the Old.

Assessment of Performance for Variable Pay for HR
(1 Replies, 172 Views)
Hi Could you pl help me with guidelines for assessing the performance of HR in an IT company for payment of Variable Allowance.

PF Liability on allowances
(3 Replies, 171 Views)
The Madhya Pradesh High Court in the case of Montage Enterprises Pvt. Ltd ('Petitioner') vs. Employees' Provident Fund has held that certain allowances like conveyance allowance, transportation allowance and special allowance should be treated as part of Basic wages under the Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 ('EPF Act'). Accordingly, provident fund ('PF') contribut

Freelance Soft Skills Trainer - Cochin
(2 Replies, 171 Views)
Hi, I am a soft skills trainer based in Cochin. I work on a freelance basis. Do contact me for assignments in and around Cochin. Regards, Sherine Deepak 9349263981

Presentation on Employee Reward Strategies
(0 Replies, 159 Views)
Greetings All Enclosed here the ppt titled 'Employee Reward Strategies' Your inputs required...

Who moves your Recruitment Cheese?
(0 Replies, 155 Views)
Friends, I came to know about this article in one of the blog. Hope this will help you in a big way - Who moves your recruitment cheese? | Hirington


Latest Attachments

Things To-Do Today.p
Hello CiteHr Friend, My greetings to you. I am pleased to post the "Picture Thoughts of the Day" Par[..]
# View Thread

colours of Life.ppt
Greetings Friends The presentation on success tips will be useful for all of us. Regards
# View Thread

Q2-11 Safety Update.
Greetings All I am attaching the second issue of the quarterly magazine... Hope all will get some ti[..]
# View Thread

Montage-Enterprises-
Greetings fiends I am attaching the notification in this regard for your reference and records regar[..]
# View Thread

Employee-Reward-Stra
Greetings All Enclosed here the ppt titled 'Employee Reward Strategies' Your inputs required...
# View Thread

Mother Earth's wake-
Greetings Friends A friend of mine forwarded this pps to me with the following message that I totall[..]
# View Thread

PHARMA COMPANIES - W
Greetings All, Pl. find enclosed herwewith the names and websites of all pharma industries for your [..]
# View Thread

BA_1601_-_STATISTICS
this is the study materials for statistics for management of anna university
# View Thread

Designer Sarees.pps
Greetings Friends This presentation is for our lady members.Hope you will like it. Regards
# View Thread

Idea to manage life
Greetings All, I am happy to share this information to all of you. Now it days most of the peoples a[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: