Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CiteMan Digest Thu Jun 30 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Safety in heavy lift
(17 Replies, 249 Views)
What exactly BOCW central rule 56 focusing on periodic inspection of lifting equipment?

Voluntary Provident Fund
(8 Replies, 321 Views)
Greetings Seniors, One of our employee wanted to know exact procedure to enroll himself in Voluntary provident fund. Please let me know the exact procedure from the employee side as well the employer side. Thanks to all in advance.

HR Policies Presentation.
(7 Replies, 1035 Views)
Greetings All Enclosed here the presentation titled 'HR Policies'. Your inputs for improvement required.

Core HR activities
(6 Replies, 83 Views)
Greetings all, what are the basic function of the Core HR...I want to improve my work knowledge kindly guide for any quick way to being knowledgeable in the area of statuory compliances. Thanks P

Training Calander preparation
(6 Replies, 389 Views)
Greetings friends, herewith I am enclosing two files. You may have to open both of them to make side by side reference to get clarity. Step by step instruction are given in .doc file and tabulation and other aspects in xl file. This is the practical method I used and hence any doubts can be cleared. I hope this will satisfy the needs of freshers as well. Regards, M.R.S.Sastry

What is a Difference in PF rules between Gujarat and Maharashtra?
(6 Replies, 189 Views)
hello Sir, I just want to know that - What is a difference between Gujarat and Maharashtra PF rules ?? is there any dissimilarity into that and What ??

leadership development training programs by professional
(6 Replies, 243 Views)
Hi My name is Priyanka Rani and I am an MBA student doing my summer internship in a company for whom i am developing a leadership development program for the top level managers . I need help to decide which external training firm or training partner should I recommend the company for giving a training to the top level managers. Kindly suggest some name who are professional but would give personal

How to win my mentor back - He is miffed with me - Please help me
(6 Replies, 182 Views)
my mentor left me,my morale goes down, i feel alone what should i do? please help me, i think it was my fault

want training plan
(6 Replies, 255 Views)
Greetings All, This is Sanika HR Inchagre. My company wants to improve the training & development process. At present we are recruiting new employee in that concern department. But he is not getting the proper info about other dept work. Same with the old employees.Now company wants me to improve this situation.So plz help me regarding this. How can I arrage training program for the purpose? (My c

Regarding Show Cause notice
(5 Replies, 321 Views)
Hi All, Can anyone tell me if we provide a Show Cause Notice to any employee then if he/she pleads for one more chance & for not repeating the mistake again then can we give him a chance?

Most Popular Discussions

Policy on Sexual Harrassment
(4 Replies, 672 Views)
Hi I would like some advise on having policy or creating awareness around the office atmosphere so asto avoid sexual harrasment and a warning to people who indulge in the same. Regards Latha

Rockwool insulation
(2 Replies, 618 Views)
Hello! Greetings of the day to all. Can anybody send me details on Rockwool insulation hazards at work place(construction - Piping) thanks

Consolidated Salary--What does it exactly mean
(4 Replies, 496 Views)
Greetings Sir, I needed to understand the term "Consolidated Salary" and what deductions were applicable under this title connecting the Industrial Law as well as the law in connection to the International Schools where Part-Time Teachers are employed. For a Consolidated Salary of Rs.20,000/- permonth where the teacher is employed 7 days a week as per the Appointment letter what would the deductio

certificate verification..
(4 Replies, 346 Views)
hi..i am priyarao..i am placed as a sr.consultant fico for an mnc..i done my degree 2001_2004.(three years cource in distance mode)from VISWA BHARATHI UNIVERSITY.... PG(two yeras cource in distance mode)from punjab technical university...let me know did mnc companies accept my certificate or not

NEW EPFO Notification (PF contribution on minimum wages)
(2 Replies, 345 Views)
Greetings Members, Kindly refer to the attached circular issued by EPFO on 23.05.2011 on the above subject it is mentioned that employers are bound to deduct and deposit the PF contribution on minimum wages w.e.f 01.06.2011. Thanks. Asif Iqbal

Temporary Workplace Traffic Control Person
(1 Replies, 337 Views)
Greetings friends today i am attched temporary traffic control tranning point i hope tthis all point help full for u all regard ashok

recruitment&selection process
(4 Replies, 291 Views)
Hi all:icon1: My name is swathi.I am in final year in MBA. I am doing my project in Recruitment and Selection process in apollo hospitals.But i dont have much idea about how to do it.Plz anyone help me.U can send me mail also.My mail id is swathi.karlapudi@yahoo.in Plz plz help me.:

Calculation of pf on basic 20000 12 %
(3 Replies, 260 Views)
my friends company has started giving them pf recently but the company is calculating on basic 20000 12 %. this means employee is giving 12% how much the employer would give him 12 % same on 20000 or 6500. is there any clause in which company can pay on 6500 but at the same time if employee is paying on basic 20000. what would be the minimum a company has to pay pf on basic 20000. if the company i

Organization chart
(3 Replies, 235 Views)
Greetings Sir, I would like to design the Organization Chart . Pl provide me the Model and Important points to be taken in to consideration while designing it.

Payment during ESIC Leave
(1 Replies, 230 Views)
Greetings Senior, My query is that when an employee is under ESIC leave, a) can he claim his partial wage from the organisation. b) Will the ESIC leave be considered while calculating the Earned Leave accumulation. e.g. if a workmen is on sick leave for 60 days, will this 60 days be considered while calculating the Earned Leave. Thanks & Regards Jitendra


Latest Attachments

Young CEOs Add More
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very alarming entrepreneurial less[..]
# View Thread

CHOOSE YOUR FACE.pps
Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[..]
# View Thread

GreatTouchingPhotos.
Greetings Friends This is my 2000th posting and I value all your love and affection for my postings.[..]
# View Thread

dave ulrich HR compe
hi... i have sum materials...hope it wil be of sum use to yu.
# View Thread

Unit-8 competency ma
hi... i have sum materials...hope it wil be of sum use to yu.
# View Thread

CompetencyAppraisal.
hi... i have sum materials...hope it wil be of sum use to yu.
# View Thread

min wage not splitte
Greetings Members, Kindly refer to the attached circular issued by EPFO on 23.05.2011 on the above s[..]
# View Thread

Talent Management To
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very alarming entrepreneurial less[..]
# View Thread

Five Ways To... Buil
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial les[..]
# View Thread

HR-Policies-Presenta
Greetings All Enclosed here the presentation titled 'HR Policies'. Your inputs for improvement requi[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: