Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CiteMan Digest Wed Jun 22 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Probation and Bond. Please help
(23 Replies, 942 Views)
Greetings all, I made a blunder of leaving a stable job in less than 4 months for a job that is giving me double the salary. However within 2 weeks I was advised by people here that the culture here is not good and life is very difficult over here and job security is not there. Plus I have signed a bond with my present employer for 3 yrs which amount to 2 lakh rs. Also the company puts me in proba

Formal Dress Code
(20 Replies, 1904 Views)
Hi All, I would want to know the exact formal dress code in the corporate industry.. Please guide me,if Checked Shirts come under the formal attire ?? Regards, Priyanka Krishnan

Regarding Gratuity
(13 Replies, 218 Views)
Greetings All, I have been working in company from 18/08/2006. So on 18/08/2011 my 5 years will be completed , So how much gratuity amount will i recieve pls send me the calculations. My salary = 12,000 , Basic 6000Rs. 2006 to 2007 My salary = 13,500 , Basic 6750Rs. 2007 to 2009 My Salary = 15,500 , Basic 7750Rs .2009 to 2010 My Salary = 17,000 , Basic 8500Rs , 2010 to present now.

Require Help in formation of Training
(10 Replies, 296 Views)
Hi, I am working in the IT company based in Ahmedabad. Now we want to start Induction Training in my organization for 2 days. We want to cover HR as well as Technical Training. I have prepared the Induction ppt for HR. But how and what should I cover? And what should be the ideal format for it? Thanks, Khyati Pandya HR Ahmedabad

Need format for staff details
(9 Replies, 319 Views)
Good Morning all, could you please attached for me format for employees details that i should have it in my record. Thanking you. Regards, SG.

Gratuity calculation - Start date to be taken for calculation
(9 Replies, 655 Views)
Hi, Which date to be taken for calculation of Gratuity amount — - date of joining or date of joining to PF fund ? kindly help. regds

needs appreciation letter
(8 Replies, 713 Views)
Good Morning, could any body provide an appreciation letter for employees. Thanking you. Regards, Special Girl

Inspector of factories
(8 Replies, 676 Views)
What are all the registers to be maintained for inspector of factories?

ESI & PF registrations and rules
(7 Replies, 273 Views)
Greetings all I am new to ESI & PF. Please let me know how to register and rules of ESI and PF. Thanks Sinha

Workshops on People Management
(7 Replies, 389 Views)
Hi!! All, I am looking for an open house workshop on " People management" for nominating middle level and senior level managers. If somebody know any such institutes then kindly help.

Most Popular Discussions

Employee Details in Common Format
(7 Replies, 914 Views)
Greetings all Here I am attaching 1 common file regarding PF Nomination, ESIC DF, Gratuity Form F, Form 15 & I card Register for Factory Act. Can you let me know about any other changes to be made. Regards, Arihant

How do you calculate Trainers's Utilization
(3 Replies, 475 Views)
Hi, Can someone give me an idea about creating training calender & how to calculate Trainer’s Utilization. Regards Pk

format of audit report
(4 Replies, 440 Views)
Greetings sir, please help me to prepare company’s financial audit report & please send me the format of audit certificate that company’s audit done for the year of 2010-2011 what are the terms & condition to be include in the audit certificate.

Know about six sigma by SK Giridhar
(4 Replies, 410 Views)
I had already posted during 2008 in citehr with furtherance to my old post i am again attaching for the use of all. Old link : http://www.citehr.com/200607-know-about-six-sigma-sk-giridhar.html#post901832 Hope you all find this useful. God bless all

about 6 sigma concept
(4 Replies, 367 Views)
hai every body can any one give information on 6 sigma concept in HR which is recently started in HR practices

Have to send a mail to esic-pls help
(6 Replies, 340 Views)
Greetings All, In our organization many employees have not applied for smart card yet. but we have provide them temporary identity certificate. so we approached local branch office they gave one mail-id and asked us to send a request mail to them. so that they will send the ppl to our company for taking photos of employees and for arranging smart cards. pls help me how to send a mail regarding thi

Programme Coordinator For an NGO needed!
(2 Replies, 285 Views)
Greetings All, A reputed NGO in Kolkata seeks a programme Coordinator to oversee its projects. The candidate should possess:  A Master’s degree in Social Work.  Should have a minimum of 4 years experience in this field.  Should be fluent in English and should have working knowledge of Bengali. Work hours : Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Salary : Negotiable Inter

Grooming Standard
(0 Replies, 264 Views)
Hi All, Please see attached Grooming Standards for corporate Employees. Hope it will be useful for all of you . Regards Himani

project report on role analysis
(1 Replies, 210 Views)
helo m doin a project on" role analysis" based on secondary data in an petrochemical industry... plz suggest me that which format should i adopt to proceed in my project....waiting for ur reply....if possible do attach a sample for better understanding

HRM in selection and training
(1 Replies, 205 Views)
hi guys Can any one help me in the HRM in selection and training process. i have to make a dissertation. thanx alot sonia


Latest Attachments

friendship.ppt
Hi all, Do you love your friends? Then its for you my sweet friend......... Really friends are the m[..]
# View Thread

Tank Farm Fire.pps
Greetings all sin plz help me frz In environment safety point(topic) how to take care for water poll[..]
# View Thread

SELLING MADE EASIER
Greetings All, Through this your selling will be more easier............... God bless all
# View Thread

nutan ppt.ppt
hi all, this is ppt on employee engegment plz find it .. thnk u nutan[..]
# View Thread

One_more_chance[1].p
Greetings Friends I came through this one more choice in internet. it’s a wonderful and though[..]
# View Thread

Computer.ppt
Hi all, I have enclosed herewith the ppt of all about computers. Hope it will very useful to all per[..]
# View Thread

Formal Dress Code.pp
Greetings Priyanka, Please find attached Formal Dress Code. Anoop Hi All, I would want to know the e[..]
# View Thread

Global Warming.ppt
Hi, Pl. find attached the global warming ppt for your reference. I hope this will really helps to al[..]
# View Thread

GROOMING STANDARDS [
hi Greetings , see grooming standards for corporate Emplyees. May be helpful for you . Regards Himan
# View Thread

GROOMING STANDARDS [
Hi All, Please see attached Grooming Standards for corporate Employees. Hope it will be useful for a[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: