Monday, June 27, 2011

CiteMan Digest Tue Jun 28 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Get your PF Claim within 30 days
(16 Replies, 1385 Views)
Greetings Friends From Now onwards we can get our PF Settlement credited in our account within 30 working days This news was published in Financial Chronicle e news paper, for which I am giving the link below http://e.mydigitalfc.com/PUBLICATIONS/DCF/DCF/2011/06/23/ArticleHtmls/Get-your-PF-settlement-in-ac-within-just-23062011003026.shtml?Mode=1

project topics for MBA HR related to software industry.
(10 Replies, 294 Views)
hey all.... I want a little guidance from you all regarding my project topic. I m doing MBA HR and I have to prepare a project report. currently I am taking training in a software company. so please suggest me some project topics in relation with software company... please respond and guide me.. waiting for some help.. thanks

Overtime
(9 Replies, 521 Views)
Generally.what.is.the.criteria.of.giving/calculating.the.overtime.in.a.shoe.manufacturing.unit

registration of contractor.
(8 Replies, 470 Views)
if any contractor having more than 20 labour ,contractor bound to take a registration under CL (R&A) ACT1970 . so kindly tell if less then 20. contractor take registration or not . what is the reason.

Pay Parity
(8 Replies, 225 Views)
Greetings All, I have been working as an Executive HR in a Multinational since March 2010. Today, it has come to my knowledge that my Company has appointed a Colleague of mine (who was one year junior to me in college) on a grade above me on the post of Asso. Manager- HR. Is there anything I should do about it. Please advise.

Can any help me know - what is % of stipend over actual salary paid to any1????
(7 Replies, 217 Views)
Hi everyone ....... Can any help me know - what is % of stipend over actual salary paid to any1???? please tell me asap Regards Poonam

Skill sets in different places
(6 Replies, 153 Views)
Hello Sir Can you please tell me the dominant skill sets at different places in south like karnataka, kerala, tamilnadu, andhra pradesh. In which sector does the candidates concentrate more in each of these four places. suppose in andhra candidates mostly concentrate on it skill sets. can you please tell the same in karnataka, tamilnadu and kerala. thanking you sir regardas Pradeepthi kilani

ESI & PF Applicability
(5 Replies, 269 Views)
Seniors Please help me Do we need to deduct ESI and PF if 10 Laborers are hired for a day to remove the waste of debris of a building, the wages are calculated as daily wages

Sub :- alloted 2 p.f account numbers to one employee
(3 Replies, 181 Views)
DEAR SIR ONE EMPLOYEE WORKING SAME ORGANIZATION AS OPERATORS FOR 3 YRS. HE HAS PROMOTED AS STAFF CATEGORY W.E.F 01.08.2007. P.F AUTHORISED PERSON ALLOTED ANOTHER P.F AC NO. THE EMPLOYEE ASKED US P.F. ACCUMULATIONS TRANSFERRED FROM FIRST AC/ No TO PRESENT P.F A/C No. IT IS POSSIBLE. GIVE SUGGESTIONS US

Safety control in Construction Industries
(3 Replies, 387 Views)
Greetings Friends While browsing I read the following PDF File prepared by Mr. Ramesh A Bagi, Corporate AGM of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.. Hope it will be useful for everyone of us. Hence I placed here for our members use. Happy readings

Most Popular Discussions

List of policies
(2 Replies, 431 Views)
Greetings All, We are a new manufacturing company, and are in the process of developing the HR department for the company - we would like to know what are the list of documents that are needed to be created, circulated and maintained in an organization? are Employee Handbook and code of conduct the same? should these be created separately? what are the policies to be maintained? Any help in this r

salary break up
(2 Replies, 403 Views)
Greetings all. I want to know that how the gross salary divided in to breakup of basic ,hra and conveyance. sir please advise me for above topic thanking you

Indian payroll process
(1 Replies, 332 Views)
Hello All, I want to know the Payroll process for India. What are the labours laws ,wage acts , HRA,ESI,PF ,TDS and other calculations, and any important things to be considered to process payroll of the employees. Looking forward for your reply, which will helps me alot. Regards, Nitu

want guidance regarding summer training project
(3 Replies, 264 Views)
Hello Everyone! I am doing summer training in a construction and developer company. My project topic is Human Capital Management. In this i am covering Workforce Planning Compensation Management Learning Management and Development Planning Performance Management. Plz provide me material or sample project related to topic and guide what all I can cover regarding company. Plz look for the request as

interest on wage revision aerier
(3 Replies, 208 Views)
Greetings seniors, I m service in a public sector company of India. fifth long term wage settlement has been due from 1.1.2007 but unfortunately the wage revision doesn’t complete yet. last time the company didn’t paid any interest on the aerier amount. Are there any rule or right of employees to get the aerier with interest. Plzzz help. Thank u. surya kumar.

SA 8000 - Definition of role, responsibility
(3 Replies, 166 Views)
Greetings All, Could someone please provide me with a sample of definition of roles and responsibilities that are required to be created and maintained as part of BSCI/SA8000 audit? We are a manufacturing company going for BSCI audit and any help is highly appreciated.

HR Consulting
(1 Replies, 129 Views)
There is new trend in Industry, I would like to bring upon i.e HR Consulting. HRC as function, would provide solution to the organization on Employee related areas. Employee related areas could be Employee engagement, Motivation , Time Management, Leadership, Attrition etc.. I would like to know if any company is facing any problem related to these issues in brief and We could discuss in detail. S

create me as good hr
(2 Replies, 112 Views)
hi frnds.. am studying mba hr.. i wanna be a good hr manager.. so.. wat type of improvements i should have? pl guide me..

dominant sectore in south india
(0 Replies, 109 Views)
what are the dominat industires and sectors in Karnataka, kerala,andhrapradesh and tamilnadu? Into which sector or industry does every candidate wants to enter?

Re: Regarding ESI contribution
(2 Replies, 97 Views)
Would like to get clarification that,an employee of salary 15k who has subscribed for ESI only for 2 months, say Apr,May followed by salary hike more than 15k due to promotion,is he compulsorily to contribute for the six month period(Apr-Sept).Is it correct to deduct ESI contribution on 15k till Sept? Pl suggest


Latest Attachments

Reasons-to-Smile-.35
Greetings Friends This presentation has brought a BIG SMILE on my face.Let us start the day with Big[..]
# View Thread

Sachin.ppt
Greetings All, I am very much happy to share this motivational presentation of sachin tendulkar̵[..]
# View Thread

itr62Form37.pdf
I think this is the form your looking for........ Let me know........[..]
# View Thread

project_hr.pdf
Greetings Shweta, Please find the project on Human Resource Management in construction industry. you[..]
# View Thread

Safety Control in Co
Greetings Friends While browsing I read the following PDF File prepared by Mr. Ramesh A Bagi, Corpo[..]
# View Thread

Millionaire-Mindset-
Greetings Friends, Thanks a lot for quick and Positive response. Further I am attaching a book the '[..]
# View Thread

Millionaire_Mindset.
Greetings Friends, Thanks a lot for quick and Positive response. Further I am attaching a book the '[..]
# View Thread

PF_TO_BE_ON_MINIMUM_
HI, I am fully agree to Mr. Mistry, Please find attached file for clarifications. Regards Deek Singh[..]
# View Thread

China construction o
Greetings Friends Hope you will appreciate the presentation. Regards
# View Thread

Stress Management 1.
Hi Nicky Lot has been said and preached regarding stress and how to overcome it. Solution lies in yo[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: