Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CiteMan Digest Thu Jun 23 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Regarding Gratuity
(31 Replies, 1171 Views)
Greetings All, I have been working in company from 18/08/2006. So on 18/08/2011 my 5 years will be completed , So how much gratuity amount will i recieve pls send me the calculations. My salary = 12,000 , Basic 6000Rs. 2006 to 2007 My salary = 13,500 , Basic 6750Rs. 2007 to 2009 My Salary = 15,500 , Basic 7750Rs .2009 to 2010 My Salary = 17,000 , Basic 8500Rs , 2010 to present now.

Great Confusion regarding my salary-Please clear
(11 Replies, 277 Views)
HI Actually i just started working.This month i got my salary.There is a great confusion as Employee & employer contribution both are deducted from my salary.I want to know Why they have deducted employer’s contribution from my salary?? My CTC is 15000 per month.Please tell what should be my take home.

Wrking hour for employees
(11 Replies, 544 Views)
Hi every one.I am all new to this forum and I didn’t find any solution to my query anywhere.So I thought of posting my query here so that any one aware of this problem may answer it. I am working with an MNC as a civil engineer.I reach my office at 8.30am sharp and leave my office at 8pm or later.Now my problem is that one day our administrative dept told me to come office by 8am.I said ok.T

Five Ways To... Gain respect in the office
(8 Replies, 758 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial lesson in ET on Office Affairs i.e. Five Ways To... Gain respect in the office.

Office Timings Control
(8 Replies, 297 Views)
Greetings All, I work as an HR in Maruti dealership. My major concern involves employees Office timings. Our office timings are from 9:45 am - 6:30 pm, but there are hardly any employees who come on time, when asked they bluntly respond by saying we stay late in the night you cannot expect us to be on time. Some cases are really genuine & some just stay late to kill time. Among the employees who s

Eligibility for PF Pension
(6 Replies, 198 Views)
Greetings All, Can any one provide me details about PF Pension Scheme? As per my basic knowledge the eligibility for PF Pension scheme is 10 years of service.But if one who worked more than 10 year,but not in same company.He transfered his his PF a/c to new a/c.Now is he eligible for pension? Thanks, Rajesh.B

Hallo to all...
(5 Replies, 79 Views)
Greetings Seniors, Feeling blessed to be on such a good site..I am new to it..So just wanted to say hello to all..Hope i could be part of all ur discussion..Looking forward to your response & help in coming future.. Smiles & Regards, Sweta Singh

Lapsing of earned leaves
(5 Replies, 56 Views)
Recently my company(Gurgaon Based Telecom Company) has changed the policy for earned leaves. Here is the extract from the policy. To achieve a greater worklife balance, employees will now be encouraged to take annual leave to rejuvenate themselves and enhance their quality of life. An employee will continue to be entitled to 25 days of Earned leaves in a calendar year, which are credited in two eq

VPF Contribution
(4 Replies, 70 Views)
Greetings All, One of our employee is interested to contribute the PF amount more than statutory limit i.e 12% and wanted to contribute till 25% (VPF) of tataol B + DA. I required all your help to understnad whether this complete 25% will be exempted from tax or it will be only till 12% & The rate of interest which we get 9.5% P.A. will be for accumulated amount from our date of contribution (both

Freelancer Recruiter
(4 Replies, 73 Views)
Greetings All, I want to start work as Freelance recruiter. Pls lemme knw if anyone has any assignment related to this. Thx Villis

Most Popular Discussions

Grooming Standard
(3 Replies, 779 Views)
Hi All, Please see attached Grooming Standards for corporate Employees. Hope it will be useful for all of you . Regards Himani

againe case study of tank farm fire
(3 Replies, 381 Views)
Greetings all sin plz help me frz In environment safety point(topic) how to take care for water pollution,air pollution, soil pollution, radio active pollution, oil spilage and chemical mixed water and segregation of waste as per categories because if all wastes will be disposed together then these may become rotten and create a big hazard to environment. can anyone help me & all documents giving

wht cn be the indoor fun activities for employees?
(3 Replies, 355 Views)
Greetings all, My employees ask me to arrange some curricular activity which can be conducted once in a month and which can be held indoor. It should have creativity or fun.. :) Regards, Bhavna Thavani Asst HR

Cure Yourself of the 'Victim Syndrome' at Office
(2 Replies, 334 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial lesson in ET on Office Affairs i.e. Cure Yourself of the 'Victim Syndrome' at Office.

Personal Development PPT
(1 Replies, 293 Views)
Hi, I am working on a project of "Personal Development" So, I want any information about Perosnal Development like, PPT, Discussion or any other information about this. Please help me to complete my project.

Human Capital Management Vs Human Resource Management
(1 Replies, 221 Views)
There seem to be a growing shift from Human Resource Management to Human capital Management. Good people what is the major difference between the two approaches to people management in an organization? I would be most grateful for you insight on these. Okumu wa Oyiengo

Hiring at India Inc is Now an Inside Job
(0 Replies, 168 Views)
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial lesson in ET on Talent Acquisition i.e. Hiring at India Inc is Now an Inside Job

Pls help to know abt this company
(2 Replies, 123 Views)
Greetings All, We are into campus drive and conducting drives in many colleges across TN. We are doing a drive with the company Avembsys Technologies. Can anybody help me to know the credibility of this company. We heard that there are complaints regarding the recruitment in this company. Pls suggest me whether we can take it forward or not. Anybody knows abt this company pls help me. Thanks & Reg

Seniors please reply to this Diplomatic question
(3 Replies, 88 Views)
Greetings of the day Seniors, I have been to one of the Interviews Recently. Interviewer posed me a question which i could not able to answer. Here it goes " When a Director of a company is Rude to employees and if he doesn’t allows the employees to work by entertaining parties and who is completely unprofessional and apart from this he has sound Political background so that he cannot be rem

Revamping existing employee referral program
(3 Replies, 80 Views)
Hi, I would like to know whether a successful employee referral program can run without monetary incentive for selected candidates.If yes, how? Also for decentralised set-ups where there is no central resource for screening the 'n' number of profiles sent by employees how do the recruiters shortlist CVs referred by existing employees?


Latest Attachments

Gratuity[1].pdf
Greetings Kanchan Please find attached the document for Gratuity Act. Regards Priya[..]
# View Thread

hemp4.ppt
I have some basic slides. See if it helps.
# View Thread

Flowery qtns.ppt
Greetings Friends Hope you will like the presentation. Regards
# View Thread

Games_training.pps
Greetings HR friend I am ttaching some indoor games when can be useful for you regards alphonse mana[..]
# View Thread

The_imperfect_life.p
Beautiful presentation on Perfection
# View Thread

Certificate of Appre
Please find attachments, in PPt you can use your company logo..(PPT prepared by me) And letter forma[..]
# View Thread

Unleash the Master W
Greetings pallavi, Greetings.. Find the attachment to know about the public event what you are exact[..]
# View Thread

Hiring at India Inc
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial les[..]
# View Thread

Cure Yourself of the
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial les[..]
# View Thread

Five Ways To... Gain
Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial les[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: