Monday, June 20, 2011

CiteMan Digest Tue Jun 21 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Business Process Reengineering
(21 Replies, 899 Views)
Hello Sir! I am working as a Human Resource Assistant in a PRINTING and PACKAGING company. I have one project and it is related to BPR. I have some data like the PROCESS FLOW of every department, the CURRENT MANPOWER and some of their workloads. Can someone help me or advice me on how i can start preparing BPR report. What other information needed and the manner of preparing it, what are the thing

Notice period
(21 Replies, 482 Views)
Greetings seniors, I have a query, my company has decided that the if an employee wishes to resign , the notice period would be 3 months , however, if company wishes to terminate someone, the notice period would be 1 month or even less. Is that legally right ? Please reply.

Probation and Bond. Please help
(13 Replies, 272 Views)
Greetings all, I made a blunder of leaving a stable job in less than 4 months for a job that is giving me double the salary. However within 2 weeks I was advised by people here that the culture here is not good and life is very difficult over here and job security is not there. Plus I have signed a bond with my present employer for 3 yrs which amount to 2 lakh rs. Also the company puts me in proba

Formal Dress Code
(11 Replies, 517 Views)
Hi All, I would want to know the exact formal dress code in the corporate industry.. Please guide me,if Checked Shirts come under the formal attire ?? Regards, Priyanka Krishnan

needs appreciation letter
(7 Replies, 312 Views)
Good Morning, could any body provide an appreciation letter for employees. Thanking you. Regards, Special Girl

Need Help in HR field
(5 Replies, 128 Views)
Hi. How Are you all. i really need help from HR employees. i’m HR employee the problem i’m alone in my department without any experience. i do not know what to do?? could any body help me. to guide me how to start my work? Thanking you. Regards,

Gratuity calculation - Start date to be taken for calculation
(4 Replies, 189 Views)
Hi, Which date to be taken for calculation of Gratuity amount — - date of joining or date of joining to PF fund ? kindly help. regds

format of audit report
(4 Replies, 126 Views)
Greetings sir, please help me to prepare company’s financial audit report & please send me the format of audit certificate that company’s audit done for the year of 2010-2011 what are the terms & condition to be include in the audit certificate.

Timekeeping
(4 Replies, 299 Views)
Hi guys, Is it legal for HR managers not to clock in and out when coming and leaving the office? Are they required to clock in and out too? I am working in a private company. We are strictly observed/monitored with our in and out time; however, we noticed our HR manager is not using a time card either unlike us. Also please let me know what is the ideal in and out time for an HR manager. Thanks a

Regarding RARA Model in HR function
(3 Replies, 352 Views)
Is anybody aware about how RARA model used in HR functions

Most Popular Discussions

Employee Details in Common Format
(2 Replies, 266 Views)
Greetings all Here I am attaching 1 common file regarding PF Nomination, ESIC DF, Gratuity Form F, Form 15 & I card Register for Factory Act. Can you let me know about any other changes to be made. Regards, Arihant

How do you calculate Trainers's Utilization
(3 Replies, 229 Views)
Hi, Can someone give me an idea about creating training calender & how to calculate Trainer’s Utilization. Regards Pk

Inspector of factories
(3 Replies, 220 Views)
What are all the registers to be maintained for inspector of factories?

Have to send a mail to esic-pls help
(3 Replies, 190 Views)
Greetings All, In our organization many employees have not applied for smart card yet. but we have provide them temporary identity certificate. so we approached local branch office they gave one mail-id and asked us to send a request mail to them. so that they will send the ppl to our company for taking photos of employees and for arranging smart cards. pls help me how to send a mail regarding thi

pay role management
(2 Replies, 152 Views)
Hello everyone, im Rayees Ibrahim, pursuing MBA in HR, can someone plz help me to understand the duties, responsibilities and process of "PAY ROLE MANAGEMENT". Will b thankful to get the notes in the form of word document or powerpoint presentation.

Require Help in formation of Training
(3 Replies, 134 Views)
Hi, I am working in the IT company based in Ahmedabad. Now we want to start Induction Training in my organization for 2 days. We want to cover HR as well as Technical Training. I have prepared the Induction ppt for HR. But how and what should I cover? And what should be the ideal format for it? Thanks, Khyati Pandya HR Ahmedabad

Programme Coordinator For an NGO needed!
(1 Replies, 131 Views)
Greetings All, A reputed NGO in Kolkata seeks a programme Coordinator to oversee its projects. The candidate should possess:  A Master’s degree in Social Work.  Should have a minimum of 4 years experience in this field.  Should be fluent in English and should have working knowledge of Bengali. Work hours : Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Salary : Negotiable Inter

Emp. absence report
(1 Replies, 115 Views)
How to calculate emp. absence report based on the following figures? Dept. Total emp. TP 15 (for the week) Latex 2 How to calculate percentage on weekly basis?

Workshops on People Management
(2 Replies, 102 Views)
Hi!! All, I am looking for an open house workshop on " People management" for nominating middle level and senior level managers. If somebody know any such institutes then kindly help.

project report on role analysis
(1 Replies, 92 Views)
helo m doin a project on" role analysis" based on secondary data in an petrochemical industry... plz suggest me that which format should i adopt to proceed in my project....waiting for ur reply....if possible do attach a sample for better understanding


Latest Attachments

Manage the Crisis B
How to Charm Anyone HOW TO Manage the Crisis By Brian Tracy .[..]
# View Thread

How to Charm Anyone
How to Charm Anyone HOW TO Manage the Crisis By Brian Tracy .[..]
# View Thread

One more chance.pdf
What is Life? Please have a look on the presentation and you can come to know the meaning of life. O[..]
# View Thread

know about SIX SIGMA
Greetings Alphabet n Numerical, PFA the six sigma concept as desired.
# View Thread

know about SIX SIGMA
I had already posted during 2008 in citehr with furtherance to my old post i am again attaching for [..]
# View Thread

Wonder Cement - 06 0
Greetings dipil, Edit — go to advanced — - & Upload the attached problem will solved. Te[..]
# View Thread

Amazing New Mind Pow
HI i would like to contribute a pdf attachment for self improvement
# View Thread

People make the diff
Hi All... I hope u all will like this.... Thanks and Regards, Khyati Pandya HR Ahmedabad[..]
# View Thread

The Beauty Of Night.
What a beauty..................................................:D
# View Thread

EPF Circular on Spli
Greetings All, Kindly find enclosed the Circular No.: Coord/4(6)2003/Clarification/Vol-II/ Dated: 23[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: