Friday, June 24, 2011

CiteMan Digest Sat Jun 25 2011

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Job Change: Back to previous employer
(16 Replies, 1003 Views)
Greetings All, Is it ok to call and request your previous employer to take you back after you’ve changed your company but find the new working environment is not good?

One more chance!
(15 Replies, 1392 Views)
A good presentation about life, I started to live

HR Generalist vs HR Manager
(6 Replies, 723 Views)
Greetings Senior, Iam working as a HR Generalist in one reputed company. May i know that, who have a vital role in core HR Activities - HR generalist or HR Manager. Please help me out, Thanks Arun | Chennai HR Generalist

HR professional
(6 Replies, 179 Views)
What efforts should be made by any beginner HR to become a successful HR professional?

Ice Breaker Games
(5 Replies, 2149 Views)
Hi , PFA Ice Breakers games. Hope will be of use for you all. Regards Himani

Long Service Award Policy
(5 Replies, 122 Views)
Greetings All, I need your inputs in drafting long service award policy for my organization. I searched alot on the same but not happy with the policies I got on the Cite HR. Can someone help me in drafting the Service Award Policy which is been practised in Indian organizations with market data and cost sheet. I will look forward to your response. Cheers!

corporate training
(4 Replies, 221 Views)
can anyone help me in my project corporate training, it is not for any company purpose it is only for education purpose please help me .........i will thankful for you ....

Regarding P.F
(4 Replies, 322 Views)
Greetings All , Pls let me know the procedure of P.F amount submission of employees by the company. to the P.F Office . which form , process , and which date . regards basha.

petrol expenses
(3 Replies, 282 Views)
Hi Our Company is introducing a new policy. The Company is into Furnitures and fixtures. We do have Marketing and Sales Department. So we wanted to impliment the Petrol Price to be given for per Km.Keeping as the Petrol Price Rs 73. Therefore how much petrol conveyance can be given for per KM

Suggestions for Name of NGO
(3 Replies, 35 Views)
Greetings All, I am starting a NGO for Against corruption and for girls. So kindly give me your precious & valuable suggestions........ your all suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Most Popular Discussions

tool box meeting
(3 Replies, 385 Views)
Greetings frz i am share my thoughts. A lot more tool box topic i hope helpfull everybody ______________ Regards, ashok

HR functions, how to handle
(0 Replies, 189 Views)
Greetings Seniors, I would like to hear your suggestions on the below mentioned experience that i had, I have an year of experience as HR executive, now i got appointed as HR manager, its been couple of months since i have started working as HR manager, i have come up with lots of initiatives that has been appreciated by my Boss but at some times finding hard to take care of the job responsibiliti

HR Network Meeting
(0 Replies, 160 Views)
Network Meeting Hyderabad Greetings HR, On behalf of HR@Hyderabad, we are pleased to invite you to attend the network meeting of HR Members on 25th June, Saturday. The meeting would start at LivLife Institute, Jubilee Hills, at 4.00 Pm on 25th June, Saturday and ends with a DJ & Cocktail at “The Rain” in Jubilee Hills. The invitation and agenda is attached to the email. Pleas

Should I pay PF & ESI to same Employee
(3 Replies, 138 Views)
Greetings Experts, Kindly guide me on above subject, as I am a labour contractor and one of my client asked me to pay both, PF and ESI to everyone is employed. my email ID is : subhankar.shee@gmail.com your cooperation on the same is highly appreciated. With regards Subhankar Shee

Freelance recruiter
(1 Replies, 132 Views)
Greetings HR folks I am a Freelancer Recruiter. I have Good data bank with me and I am having 6 years of experience and I have been working as Freelancer from last 4 year. If any of you is looking out for Freelancer Recruiter, pl let me know, I would be happy to work with you. hrkittys

Gratuity Act - copy
(3 Replies, 111 Views)
Greetings Seniors, I have put up 8 years and 7 months of service and leaving the organization, the administration is ready to pay the gratuity, they want a copy of the act for speeding the process, can someone help me of which act/rule it comes under and where can I get a copy of the same, regards, Girish

Retrenchment compensation
(2 Replies, 87 Views)
Hi to all 1. The workman was initially employed on fixed term contract for one year, after completion of that one year, he was given regular appointment. today he is retrenched, the Employer is ready to pay retrenchment compensation. While calculating the Retrenchment compensation will that one year of fixed term service will be taken or not?? 2. What amounts will be included while giving the retr

Effect of PF according to nature of work
(3 Replies, 85 Views)
What would be the effect of Pf when the nature of work described as CIVIL , Mechanical , Electrical, instrumentation etc in Labour licence for contract Labour’s. Please reply soon. thanks Anshul Agnihotri


Latest Attachments

Impossible dream.ppt
Greetings folks, Today I am sharing an inspirational power point presentation "Impossible Dreams". H[..]
# View Thread

SPRINGBOARDS Trainin
The Annual Training Calendar for 2011 is attached for all the public & open programs to be conducted[..]
# View Thread

Tea.pps
Greetings Friends Shall we have some tea? Hope you will enjoy the tea and the teapot. Regards
# View Thread

HrAtHyderabad.pdf
Network Meeting Hyderabad Greetings HR, On behalf of HR@Hyderabad, we are pleased to invite you [..]
# View Thread

safety toolbox.pdf
Greetings frz i am share my thoughts. A lot more tool box topic i hope helpfull everybody __________[..]
# View Thread

Brainwave Solutions-
Greetings All, We are a HR Solutions company based in Gurgaon with one office in Pune and rendering [..]
# View Thread

One more chance.pdf
A good presentation about life, I started to live
# View Thread

Ice breaker game.pdf
Hi , PFA Ice Breakers games. Hope will be of use for you all. Regards Himani[..]
# View Thread

Year_2070.ppt
Hi Friends, The attachment with this message is not new, I am sure many must have seen it before, bu[..]
# View Thread

Gratuity[1].pdf
Greetings Kanchan Please find attached the document for Gratuity Act. Regards Priya[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments: